On Wednesday July 29th at 7pm ET Wall Street Mentor Otavio will be hosting a webinar entitled "Building a Career in Fintech (from a Finance background)", with a q&a session to follow. Otavio is an industry veteran with experience in finance and fintech.
What he will cover:
- What is a financial technology company
- Why fintech is important and exploding right now - Quick overview of fintech subsectors, key players, market dynamics, where the money is going
- Ideal skillset for fintech
- Case study (how I went from engineering to finance to fintech)
- Worked in Asset Management at a $5b fund of funds
- Founded fintech startup Nvestly
- Nvestly syncs up to your brokerage and lets you share your portfolio without revealing dollar amounts. Nvestly launched in 2014 and tracks over $50m in assets.
- My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dalarossa
If you missed the webinar, it will be available on the homepage for 24 hours in exactly one month (August 29th), before going into the WSO Video Library.