Looks like Blackstone vaulted (lulz) to the top of the list this year, jumping Goldman as JP Morgan sunk down to 3.
The VAULT BANKING 50 is compiled using a weighted formula that reflects the issues banking professionals care most about, combining quality of life rankings (such as culture, satisfaction, work/life balance, training, and compensation) with overall prestige.
1. The Blackstone Group - New York, NY
2. Goldman Sachs & Co. - New York, NY
3. J.P. Morgan Investment Bank - New York, NY
4. Houlihan Lokey - Los Angeles, CA
5. Evercore Partners - New York, NY
6. Morgan Stanley - New York, NY
7. Centerview Partners - New York, NY
8. Greenhill & Co., Inc. - New York, NY
9. Perella Weinberg Partners - New York, NY