Anderson LeNeave & Co.Return to Company Database
Mergers & Acquisitions
The merger and acquisition advisory services include:
* Sellside Advisory
* Divestitures of non-strategic divisions or subsidiaries
Throughout the sale process the bank is involved in every step of the transaction, from the initial valuation through final negotiations and closing. The firm works closely with clients to develop and implement a sale strategy consistent with their objectives. The firm has been particularly successful in identifying and accessing the right universe of strategic and financial buyers. Throughout the process,& Co. is actively involved.
* Acquisition advisory services
Selectively, the firm assist clients in identifying and evaluating possible acquisitions. It provides assistance in developing a list of possible acquisition candidates, recommending strategies to approach and initiate discussions, negotiating the structure and terms of the acquisition and arranging financing.
Corporate Finance Advisory Services
In structuring and arranging debt and equity financing, Anderson & LeNeave & Co. focuses on developing a capital structure that meets our client’s objectives. Utilizing its extensive direct lending experience and relationships with sources of asset-based and cashflow-based senior debt, mezzanine financing andcapital, it provides the following financing services:
* Expansion and Growth Capital: Arrange senior debt, subordinated debt and equity capital to support growth.
* Acquisition/Buyout Financing: Develop and arrange a capital structure that allows the client to complete a management buyout or one or more strategic acquisitions, while maximizing structural flexibility and minimizing the cost of capital.
* Recapitalizations: Structure and arrange financing for recapitalizations to allow all or a group of a company’s existing shareholders to achieve significant liquidity, while positioning the company for continued growth and success.