The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Mergers & Acquisitions
The merger and acquisition advisory services include:
* Sellside Advisory
* Divestitures of non-strategic divisions or subsidiaries
Throughout the sale process the bank is involved in every step of the transaction, from the initial valuation through final negotiations and closing. The firm works closely with clients to develop and implement a sale strategy consistent with their objectives. The firm has been particularly successful in identifying and accessing the right universe of strategic and financial buyers. Throughout the process, Anderson LeNeave & Co. is actively involved.
* Acquisition advisory services
Selectively, the firm assist clients in identifying and evaluating possible acquisitions. It provides assistance in developing a list of possible acquisition candidates, recommending strategies to approach and initiate discussions, negotiating the structure and terms of the acquisition and arranging financing.
Corporate Finance Advisory Services
In structuring and arranging debt and equity financing, Anderson & LeNeave & Co. focuses on developing a capital structure that meets our client’s objectives. Utilizing its extensive direct lending experience and relationships with sources of asset-based and cashflow-based senior debt, mezzanine financing and private equity capital, it provides the following financing services:
* Expansion and Growth Capital: Arrange senior debt, subordinated debt and equity capital to support growth.
* Acquisition/Buyout Financing: Develop and arrange a capital structure that allows the client to complete a management buyout or one or more strategic acquisitions, while maximizing structural flexibility and minimizing the cost of capital.
* Recapitalizations: Structure and arrange financing for recapitalizations to allow all or a group of a company’s existing shareholders to achieve significant liquidity, while positioning the company for continued growth and success.