The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Astrina Capital LLC is a financial advisory firm practicing in the following areas: Valuation and Fairness Opinions, Commercialization/Venture Capital Services, Litigation Services, Technology Management and Corporate Finance. The firm's special focus is commercializing technology and executing financially sophisticated transactions.
Astrina Capital was founded by Dr. Elliot Fishman, who previously managed the New York office for Advantage Capital, a national venture capital firm with $440 million under management. His operational experience includes commercializing technology and taking companies public. Dr. Fishman has sat on the boards of six venture-funded technology companies.
Below are some of Astrina's core capabilities:
Valuation and Fairness Opinions
Astrina and its affiliates have decades of experience assessing fair market valuations for:
· Buy-sell Agreements
· Insured and Securitized Transactions
· Venture Capital Fundraising for Entrepreneurs
· Venture Portfolio Reporting for General and Limited Partners
· Acquisitions and Mergers
· Estate Appraisals and IRS Matters
· IP Donations
· Goodwill Impairment Assessment under SFAS 141 and 142
· Damages Assessment for Dispute Resolution/Litigation Support
· Expert Witnessing
Valuation Services incorporate modern financial methods, including Real Options, Discounted Cash Flow, Monte Carlo Simulation and Guideline Company Approaches.
Commercialization Services/Venture Capital Advisory
· Structuring and Staffing Spin-off Companies
· Interim CEO/COO Services
· Outsourced Business Development
· Negotiating License Agreements and Royalty Structures
· Venture Capital Fundraising and Follow-on Fundraising
· Mergers & Acquisitions
Litigation Support Services
· Economics/Valuation Consulting and Damages Assessment
· Prior Art Searches
· Claims Trees and Topographies; Infringement Analysis
· Expert and Consulting Witnessing
Technology Management Services
· IP Audits and Patent Portfolio Assessment
· Market Research and Technology Assessment
· Commercialization Strategies for Key Technologies
· Licensing Out/Licensing In Negotiations
· Sale Lease-backs and Securitization of IP
Transaction Advisory Services/Corporate Finance
Astrina develops and executes sophisticated financial transactions, including:
· Venture Capital Financing
· Joint Ventures and Equity-based Spin-offs
· IP and Asset-backed Securitizations
· Sale Lease-backs
· Tax-Efficient Asset Transfers
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Breaking in Venture Capital
- Setting up for Venture Capital after consulting
- Seed Capital Specialist
- Consulting or Banking for Venture Capital
- What is venture capital?
- Where can I find some of the best discussions on venture capital?
- What should I read if I am interested in venture capital?
- Where can I find a database of venture capital firms?