Barman CapitalReturn to Company Database
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Barman Capital LLC is a boutique investment bank, formed in 1994, with offices and professionals in New York City and Los Angeles. The bank focuses on providing transaction-oriented strategic and financial advice to a select group of medium-sized and smaller privately held and publicly traded companies who wish to sell, merge, acquire or raise private capital for growth. The firm's assignment is to effect and complete the transaction that best meets each client’s specific and individual corporate and personal goals.
Its transactional focus lies in the areas of:
* sales, mergers and recapitalizations to and with both strategic and financial buyers;
* acquisitions, including formal active acquisition identification programs;
* privately placed financings of equity and debt to accelerate growth and for acquisitions;
* strategic planning to best achieve each client’s corporate and personal goals;
* business relationship formations, such as joint ventures and affiliations; and
* valuation analyses.