Integris PartnersReturn to Company Database
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
ntegris Partners is a middle-market investment bank working on behalf of discerning business owners who seek technical excellence, dedicated service from experienced senior bankers, and access to relevant buyers / investors in the US and around the world.
Integris Partners serves the investment banking needs of middle-market clients in North America. Most of the companies of service fit the following description:
* Enterprise Value of $10-100M
* Revenues typically in the same range
* Mature businesses in established industries
* Owned by entrepreneurs, private equity firms, or corporations
* One or more “special” things about the company that have allowed it to be successful and that are not solely related to a specific owner or employee
Industries of Focus:
- Consumer products
- Food and agriculture-related businesses
- Business Services
- Niche industrial companies (manufacturing and services)
- Oil & gas services