The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
XRoads Solutions Group professionals focus on three core disciplines:
* Holistic management and advice to help distressed companies improve their economic performance
* Main focus is to get clients back on the track to competitive sustainability
* End-to-end implementation and advice on the right hand side of the balance sheet for companies, creditors, owners, and buyers
* Focus on financial restructuring, new capital, valuations and litigation support
* Strategic and operational consulting to help both healthy and distressed companies
* Focus primarily on growing and improving profitability
* Consulting clients range from $100 million companies to the Fortune 100
Case Management Services
* From the initial planning phase through final decree, customized solutions are brought supported by state-of-the-art software
* Deliver speed, rigorous accuracy and the experience to predict difficulties
* Promise consistent, current information to meet the demands of the fast-paced restructuring environment