Silver BananaTopicAuthorRepliesFreshnesssort ascending
gpa for m/b/bWhat kind of gpa do you need to get an interview for a summer internship position with m/b/b? ...
cardinalfire
149 years 5 months ago
What's so Cool About McKinsey?What's so Cool About McKinsey? Why does everyone want to work there? Can't be the pay, all consultants are underpaid as opposed to the ibanks. ...
goldson23
139 years 5 months ago
Consulting pay vs. IBD payMy sister is looking to get into consulting (despite my objections). Can someone post ballpark salary figures for entry level analysts (is that what they're called?) at a large consulting shop (think McK, Bain, BCG)? How much of a discount is it compared to those of us in IBD? ...
LB Banker
99 years 5 months ago
Consulting after undergrad?Is it hard to break into? What kind of grades/schools/skills are good? ...
SkipToMylou
29 years 5 months ago
Third Year Associate ConsultantI heard that Mck and Bain offer third year associate consultants a huge raise and the chance to go to work internationally for the next year. Anybody know if this is true? Is there a similar structure at Bcg? ...
cardinalfire
39 years 5 months ago
bcg workanybody here ever work at bcg? if so, what was it like? ...
cardinalfire
19 years 5 months ago
How do You Answer the Case Question?I have never done this, and I have a interview with Deloitte Consulting tomorrow and 30 minutes is going to be the Case Question. How do you do this? ...
goldson23
29 years 6 months ago
Urgent help needed before 5 p.m. Thursday...I have 2 offers, both in Chicago. 1. Credit risk consulting with Protiviti 2. General entry level consulting with Accenture Both pay the same... Can anyone give me some meaningful advice or even regular opinions, please??? ...
poi098
29 years 6 months ago
Consulting VS IBWho has better exit Ops? Strategic/Management Consulting or IB? ...
ZiggyMon
239 years 6 months ago
Deloitte ConsultingHas anyone had this interview / tell me what to expect? I have the first round for their summer internship on Wednesday. Also how does it rank as an overall group and exit options? Thanks. ...
goldson23
19 years 6 months ago
Saïd Business SchoolHi folks, Does anyone know how the MBA at Oxford's SaA-d Business School is regarded by recruiters at Strategy houses in the UK? How does this compare to other European schools? Cheers, Rody ...
Rody
29 years 6 months ago
Need Help - Master of Science in Engineering Hi I am currently doing a Master of Science in Engineering (1st year) in a US univ ~ top 15 with a fellowship, west coast, i have a GPA ~ 3.9 mostly from math type classes.. The univ doesnt have a great B school (not even in any tier) that puts me trouble :(, I would like to know 1. Is it possible...
pgekko
49 years 7 months ago
Consulting in Canada - Most of the larger firms have offices? Do most of the larger firms have offices in Canada? Are some particularly better than others in Canada? ...
Bill Cambridge
59 years 7 months ago
BB to MBB jumpHow hard would it be to jump from a 2 year stint at a BB to a top consulting firm. And assuming one completes both entry programs, would you be a near lock for a top notch business school? ...
ambione
19 years 7 months ago
Consultant Roll CallHow many people here are actually in consultanting or people searching for consulting positions? I'm in consulting ...
mnkyboi
49 years 8 months ago
Consulting W/O all the travelAre there any good consulting firms where you DONT have to travel 4 days per week? ...
crotchshot7
249 years 8 months ago
Which firm would you choose?Deloitte Katzenbach Partners Diamond Management and Technology Consultants (formerly DiamondCluster International) Fair Isaac Business Consulting Group ...
burnonedown
59 years 9 months ago
Consulting Salaries and Career LaddarWhat do salary/bounus look like for the first 10 years and what positions/ ladder would you be climbing? For example in investment banking its like - first 3 years analyst then associate 3 years then vp; what do the first 10 years look like for a consultant in both positions and salary/bounus ...
Yokonomo
169 years 10 months ago
RosettaHey. Anyone has any info on Rosetta? Thanks ...
irasbar
29 years 10 months ago
Exit opportunities - Other industries hire? Do other industries hire out of consulting such as possibly a hedge fund? ...
heels51115
79 years 11 months ago

Pages

WallStreet Prep Master Financial Modeling