Silver BananaTopicAuthorRepliesFreshnesssort ascending
Saïd Business SchoolHi folks, Does anyone know how the MBA at Oxford's SaA-d Business School is regarded by recruiters at Strategy houses in the UK? How does this compare to other European schools? Cheers, Rody ...
Rody
29 years 2 months ago
Need Help - Master of Science in Engineering Hi I am currently doing a Master of Science in Engineering (1st year) in a US univ ~ top 15 with a fellowship, west coast, i have a GPA ~ 3.9 mostly from math type classes.. The univ doesnt have a great B school (not even in any tier) that puts me trouble :(, I would like to know 1. Is it possible...
pgekko
49 years 3 months ago
Consulting firms around the MidwestWhat are some regional (boutique) consulting firms in the St. Louis/Chicago/Minneapolis area? ...
Der Bankier
09 years 3 months ago
Consulting in Canada - Most of the larger firms have offices? Do most of the larger firms have offices in Canada? Are some particularly better than others in Canada? ...
Bill Cambridge
59 years 3 months ago
BB to MBB jumpHow hard would it be to jump from a 2 year stint at a BB to a top consulting firm. And assuming one completes both entry programs, would you be a near lock for a top notch business school? ...
ambione
19 years 4 months ago
Consulting CalendarTrying to get an idea of how the big firms schedule interviews/hiring over the year. ...
gweilo
09 years 4 months ago
Consultant Roll CallHow many people here are actually in consultanting or people searching for consulting positions? I'm in consulting ...
mnkyboi
49 years 4 months ago
Consulting W/O all the travelAre there any good consulting firms where you DONT have to travel 4 days per week? ...
crotchshot7
249 years 4 months ago
Which firm would you choose?Deloitte Katzenbach Partners Diamond Management and Technology Consultants (formerly DiamondCluster International) Fair Isaac Business Consulting Group ...
burnonedown
59 years 5 months ago
Consulting Salaries and Career LaddarWhat do salary/bounus look like for the first 10 years and what positions/ ladder would you be climbing? For example in investment banking its like - first 3 years analyst then associate 3 years then vp; what do the first 10 years look like for a consultant in both positions and salary/bounus ...
Yokonomo
169 years 6 months ago
RosettaHey. Anyone has any info on Rosetta? Thanks ...
irasbar
29 years 6 months ago
Exit opportunities - Other industries hire? Do other industries hire out of consulting such as possibly a hedge fund? ...
heels51115
79 years 7 months ago

Pages

WallStreet Prep Master Financial Modeling