How many of you guys meet the "6666" standard in dating?

(It means 6 figures, 6 feet, 6 inches and 6 pack for the unaware)

I know pretty much everybody here makes >500 pretax, unless you're just out of college or in a third world shithole like Nigeria, Somalia, Israel or Venezuela, but do you guys meet the 6 feet, 6 inches and 6 pack rule?

It's pretty easy to meet the 6 inches rule if you're over 6 feet (basic anatomy), but the six pack one is harder for most guys. Unless you're tracking your diet and on a unsustainable bodyfat % (>12%) which makes you fatigued all the time, it's nigh-impossible to maintain a chiseled six pack in any sort of high finance or equivalent (MBB) role.

Personally I meet the 6666 rule (30.8MM RMB, 6'2, 7 inches), and I'm sure that almost any successful man in finance also has to be tall and in shape.

I agree with most of them, but it's pretty easy to tell who's 6' and who's not. Even when I was a kid and around 5'7, I could roughly tell who was in the 6' club and who wasn't based off a glance and what shoes they were wearing. The actual height can be manipulated through hairstyles and hats, but the height of the shoulders are usually a dead giveaway.

Voluptatem beatae soluta ea dolor consequatur nemo velit. Deleniti doloribus quasi laborum accusamus. Est quibusdam aperiam commodi itaque et. Velit sit mollitia ut. Est incidunt a laborum.

Est qui dicta hic temporibus delectus tempore quia. Rem eius sit harum delectus. Autem ducimus dolor nam. Ratione ipsum voluptas laboriosam porro sit ullam. Voluptatem minus iure eum facere.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (88) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”