Managing more than one interview
I just would like to receive an advice from you: I am interviewing with more than one firm, and they are quite spreaded. How would you manage it? Would you say from the beginning you are already in advanced steps with other firms, or wait until (if, touch wood) you receive an offer than try to postpone your answer? And how would you do this?
Thank you all for your useful comments!