Silver BananaTopicAuthorRepliesFreshnesssort ascending
Is it appropriate to ask a recruiter if..I was referred to a recruiter at a BB by someone else at the firm. The recruiter requested my resume and more information, which I then provided. The subsequent recommendation was that I should apply to the summer internship program. My question is whether it is professional to inquire of my likelih...
irrationalexuberance
710 years 5 months ago
Trading jobAfter graduating I didnt get a grad job, so worked at a prop house for six months, then operations for months. After that I got a job as a market risk analyst for about 1 year. Went travelling, worked as a teaders assistant for another 3 months. Before going on holiday I secured a grad job. i start ...
jk125
010 years 5 months ago
getting into trading - Didn't get a grad job After graduating I didnt get a grad job, so worked at a prop house for six months, then operations for months. After that I got a job as a market risk analyst for about 1 year. Went travelling, worked as a teaders assistant for another 3 months. Before going on holiday I secured a grad job. i start ...
jk125
010 years 5 months ago
Recruiter or HeadhunterHas anyone had any luck using a recruiter or headhunter to land any IBank Interviews? If so, would you share who you used, a little about the experience, and would you recommend them to others? Thanks ...
alanc7
1010 years 5 months ago
Getting an interviewHow have people who did not attend a targeted school land a job in Investment Banking? What tactics did you use to get on their radar? Were you able to leverage Alumni or family relations? Any ideas and stories would be appreciated. My story - Graduated in 2002 B.S. in Finance from small private s...
alanc7
410 years 6 months ago
Chances after not receiving an offer on summer analyst stintI did a summer analyst stint in Capital Markets at a third tier bank (think Barclays, Bear, Wachovia) and I was not extended an offer. What are my chances at landing a position at another investment bank that is at least 3rd tier? I am also very open to MM, Boutique shops. I have solid grades (3....
Ron Burgundy
810 years 6 months ago
Internship at branch office?Is it possible that local branch offices of Morgan Stanley, UBS, etc. offer internships/part time jobs for college students during the year? Has anyone done something like that before? Thanks. ...
010 years 6 months ago
KeyBankAll - I have a phone screen with KeyBank, HQ'd in OH,USA for their IB Analayst position. Can someone provide more information as to how marketable one can be if he wants to move to a BB in 1-2 years? Any information and brainstorming is appreciated thedesi ...
thedesi
010 years 6 months ago
Advice to Use ConnectionsI have a question. I go to Princeton, and I see there is lots of room for networking. I can pull the grades, but can anyone give me advice on selling myself? I have a relative who works at Lehman Brothers in NY. Any suggestions on approaching him (I haven't met him, but I know pretty much his wh...
pro.gatsby
110 years 8 months ago
Assessment tests Morgan Stanley Smith Barney’s Financial Advisor Associate Training ProgramHi everyone, I am searching on the Internet to find any info about Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Training assessment tests, but I do not find anything helpful. Most of the time people are bragging about themselves, how great they were and how easy it was, but nothing practical or helpful. I lik...
rkir
947 years 2 months ago

Pages

WallStreet Prep Master Financial Modeling