I have an MD pushing my resume and no response for a first round yet so assuming no one else has gotten one. This is for their SF office though.

100% reliable information:

Several groups at BNP have already gone through first rounds and Superdays - a few groups are still hiring, but many groups are starting to wrap up. I have a first round next week, they didn't tell me which group it was for yet though.

I can also confirm this, and given the accelerated nature of the EBs and BBs this year it's unlikely they'll get any renegs. DCM is still hiring though.

if I have an exploding offer, should I notify HR and get an accelerated Superday? any advice?

Just got the 1st round interview for CIB-functions and operations. Anyone has any advice on their interview? Much appreciated.

tbh i do not even know what this group is about, could not find any info online

i did the research and yea it is. its a bit disappointing tho

4 30 min interviews, one cultural, one with more ethics based questions, and one where they asked a bunch of random stuff and press you on your answers. Pretty low key honestly. No tour or anything. They hold the interviews in break out rooms and the recruiters rotate everyone around. When you're not interviewing they just stick you in the break room with the other candidates.

Thank you for the info!I have my interview tomorrow lol. Do you have any advice on how to prepare for it? I saw that I have an aptitude, a cultural a technical and a behavioral. What is the cultural and aptitude about lol Much appreciated!

Vel hic aut ad voluptate excepturi animi ratione ipsam. Voluptas expedita sed labore ab officiis consequatur. Accusantium enim dolor dolores itaque rerum. Harum rem voluptatem in et ratione labore. Omnis dignissimos nihil qui id repellat ipsum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (88) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”