Profile Evaluation: MSF class of 2020

Hi everyone
Would like to get some feedback and suggestions on my profile and some schools that I am planning to apply for MSF programs (Summer/Fall 2019 intake)?

Background:
GPA :3.36
Double Majors Accounting & Finance from a Top B-school in the country (Pakistan)
CFA L1, Candidate CFA L2 in June 2019
GRE: target 315-320
Exp:
I am working as an Analyst (corporate finance advisory) with clients in the GCC region.
duration: September 2018- present
Internship
1. MicroFinance Bank.
2. Multinational Transportation Company
3. Compliance intern at a local Asset management firm. managing RS-60Bn
Target school:
1Vanderbilt (Stem)
USC marshal (Stem)
UT Austin (Stem)
ohio state (Stem)
LBS Mfa
ESSEC France/ SIngapore
HKU
HKUST

Career Plans: IB PE HE AM

The Aim is to target STEM certified School in USA.
I would be grateful for your feedback. @TNA" your website MSFHQ is very helpful, looking forward to you feedback.
Thank you

Hi Hassaan-Ahmad, check out these threads:

• MSF Profile Evaluation: Class of 2020 visa/Russia) * Bachelors from Florida public university (Class of 2018, Finance, 3.95 GPA) * Was part of the ... MSF programs is to be STEM approved (Better chances for H-1B/3 year Work Authorization). Most of them ... Hi everyone, Would like to get some feedback and suggestions on my profile and some schools that ...
  • Profile evaluation for Oxford MFE/Imperial MSc Finance Oxford/Imperial and then IB / VC post masters? I haven't heard of anyone switching from knowledge analyst to ... IB / VC:| 2) what are my chances of getting into Oxford/Imperial with the given scores and profile in ... either this November or maybe next. My undergrad was Bsc Statistics (highly quantitative course) from one ...
  • Profile evaluation: Bocconi MSF / LBS MiM or MFA / LSE MSc Finance to: Tier 1: Bocconi MSF, LBS MFA or MiM, LSE MSc Finance Tier 2: HEC, SSE and Imperial, NES (Russian ... school) My profile:- Bachelor of Science in Economics (Finance track) from #1 Russian university in ... Hi all, I'm planning to apply to several Masters and currently have narrowed the list down ...
  • MSF Profile Evaluation. Thank you!!! because the class profile of MFin states that the average GPA is 3.8. Is it still possible for me to get ... Financial Data Analysis School I plan to apply: MIT MFin Vanderbilt MS in Finance UIUC MS in Finance Johns ... Hopkins University MS in Finance Boston College MS in Finance WUSTL MSF USC MS in Finance
  • JHU MSF? Profile Evaluation MSF 2014 (Master in Management Science and Engineering) LSE- Msc Management Also applying to- UT Austin (MSF) WUSTL ... factor in community and student life, and location. My profile- Engineer from India with a CGPA of about ... valuable advice. I'm applying to schools for Fall 2014 intake,and I'm looking at MSF and MiM ...
  • Profile Evaluation for Master's Degree courses regarded as, at least, my effort for master's preparation? I'm aiming at: 1) M.Fin ... Dear all, I'm planning to apply for a masters degree, and would like to have my profile ... evaluated. Any help will be preciously received. Profile: Education Undergrad (BSc in Accounting and ...
  • MSF / Specialized Masters Class of 2017 Q&A While I have time, I'd like to share my opinions or relevant facts about MSF, or MSc Finance ... whatever I can find. I was in a top (not MIT) MSF program. I'm grateful of my MSF, but now I'm ... free time for just social good. This is not a profile evaluation- which I will ignore. check my ...
  • Profile evaluation: MSc in Finance (my main target being Bocconi) during the last year. Currently in my first year of Master's degree (Master 1) in Economics and ... Hello, I'm a french student who would like to apply for a MSc in Finance, and would like to ... Joint Bachelor'sDegree in Economics and Law at Toulouse School of Economics and University Toulouse ...
  • More suggestions...

Hope that helps.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Most Helpful

Mollitia numquam accusamus ea est. Ut qui earum fuga nesciunt quia cumque corrupti quas.

Deleniti rerum quasi explicabo sit. Eos quod vel temporibus saepe aut facere quisquam. Voluptates ea sapiente expedita. Dolores officiis minima maiores repellendus quas necessitatibus.

Quam illo necessitatibus aut voluptates. Ut et eveniet numquam exercitationem consequatur rem et.

Susan Cera Director of MBA Admissions Stratus Admissions Counseling - www.stratusadmissions.com FREE Profile Evaluation - www.stratusadmissions.com/consult

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 18 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (91) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”