so a few months back, I had an interview with a boutique firm. I made the second round, but didn't make a third round back then. They put up a classified for the same position early this month, no dice, but then late last week they call me and have me come in for an interview the same day, denying that they could interview me the next day. I come in anyway, meet with the MD and his assistant. He says they'd call me the next day, and this was last Thursday. I wait till this morning, still no decision. ??? What could this mean?

The WSO Advantage - Land Your Dream Job

Financial Modeling Training

IB Templates, M&A, LBO, Valuation. Learn More.

Wall St. Interview Secrets Revealed

30,000+ sold & REAL questions. Learn More.

Find Your Mentor

Realistic Mock Interviews. Learn More.

Comments (2)


That you should call them, although I would wait until this Thursday (always safe to wait about a week)

"I like Ackman," Mr. Icahn said. "I'll tell you why I like him. Anyone that makes me a quarter of a billion I like."

In reply to Waymon3x6

To unlock this content for free, please login / register below.

Connecting helps us build a vibrant community. We'll never share your info without your permission. Sign up with email or if you are already a member, login here Bonus: Also get 6 free financial modeling lessons for free ($200+ value) when you register!

What's Your Opinion? Comment below:

Login or register to get credit (collect bananas).
All anonymous comments are unpublished until reviewed. No links or promotional material will be allowed. Most comments are published within 24 hours.
WallStreet Prep Master Financial Modeling