1. Marketing major. Kept talking about how he gained those big figure returns from one of his marketing class projects. Even sent a screenshot of his performance in . One thing to add: his mother is a broker.
2. Econ major. Interned in . No previous experience but passionate but finance.
3. Finance major. Took two legit option classes. Interned in the futures department of a Chinese firm you have never heard about.
4. Finance major. Entrepreneurial. Interned in a brokerage firm and started his own practices (managing 3 employees and in charge of building business models)
5. First-year applied econ grad student claiming to have done for 10 years and making ok returns.
You have never met them and you need to decide who to take to this competition. How would you decide?