Hi everyone! A few months ago I posted my situation on full time recruiting for S&T. Here's my deal, I interned in S&T this past summer, did not like the desk/offer I was given and decided to go back into full time recruiting during the fall. Recruiting was really bad at my school but I ended up with an offer in the Finance Division of a top tier. I had intended to get more interviews/have more options but recruiting was bad and hardly no one recruited at my school for banking jobs. So, I accepted the MO offer before it exploded, and continued to interview for INTERNSHIP positions (S&T again). I was able to get a S&T internship, but am hesitant as to losing the security of the full time job, because I will NOT be going back to school after the internship, so I basically have 9 months to kill IF I get the offer, and I'm screwed (?) if I don't get the offer after 9 months. Here's my questions and any advice would be greatly appreciated!
1) What are the exit opps coming out of the Finance Division (this is a 2 year rotational program with training and it's faily competitive to get in despite being "middle office"). What are the exit regarding internal transfer within the bank, to buy side firms, other finance divisions in other industries??
2) Should I take the internship over the full time offer? Again, HR knows I'll be graduating this semester, so if I take the internship, I'll have to wait either 9 months if I get the offer, or I'm screwed without the offer, since I won't have any college recruiting anymore
3) What are the best ways to move into a role from my MO full time job?