Here is the job description:
The CVAdesk is part of the Counterparty Portfolio Management (CPM) LOB focused on managing counterparty credit risk in the Bank’s derivatives portfolio. Traders are engaged in a broad range of functions including pricing, hedging, analyzing risk, structuring innovative trades and reviewing credit structures across various derivative products including rates, fx, commodities, credit, etc.
The candidate MUST be able to thrive in a fast-paced and intense environment. He or she will work alongside senior members of the CVA desk on a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to:
Price and analyze credit and capital requirements
Perform detailed reviews of counterparty portfolios including analyzing trade structures and documentation
Demonstrate understanding of risk drivers and develop methodologies to help mitigate them
Engage in ad-hoc projects on a regular basis
Closely follow and understand market activity
Demonstrate strong work ethic and business judgment
Interact with other LOBs within Global Markets and support areas (including finance, legal, credit, quants, etc.)
Knowledge of Derivatives and Credit markets desired
Strong writing and spreadsheet skills
Must be a self starter who is resourceful
Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Must have strong attention to detail
Must work well in a collaborative team environment
Strategic and creative thinking
Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
Must be able to multi task and work well under pressure/deadlines"
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Does this job description for JPM sound like Back Office?
- The job description says "understanding in Allocation systems, ACE, APX." What does this mean?
- What does this job description sound like?
- What's this job description?
- What skillsets/exit opps will this job description provide me with? (investment management)
- TSF- Trade and Securitization Finance- What is it and what is the requirement for this type of job?
- Would you take this Job?
- Is this a good job?