JPMorgan Chase SA 2019 Wealth Management Intern

It doesn't seem like there's a thread for this but I just got the HireVue for the WM 2019 internship. I'm curious if anyone else did as well and whether or not the questions will be the same as they are for the IBD HireVue.

Best of luck to everyone in the running!

For the IBD one?

1. Talk about a time you solved a problem and had to incorporate a diverse set of perspectives in the solution.

2. Give me a sales pitch on something you're interested in.

3. Talk about a time when you solved a complex problem and explain how you arrived at a solution.

Will be doing the Wealth Management and Asset Management HireVues this weekend.

In Q2, are we supposed to focus on a stock pitch or we should focus on an outside topic? What would be better? Considering they like to say they want to know us beyond academia I was thinking of talking about a hobbie.

In Q2, are we supposed to focus on a stock pitch or we should focus on an outside topic? What would be better? Considering they like to say they want to know us beyond academia I was thinking of talking about a hobbie.

There’s some conflicting opinions on this. If it was automatic, I feel like it’d be sent automatically after applying. It took me a month to get mine for WM and 3 weeks for IB.

I also don’t know why they’d send them to people to do if their resumes disqualified them from the beginning. They’d have to review thousands of videos including a few hundred (or more) of people who don’t qualify to begin with. Seems like a waste of time.

However, there is the chance that someone has to send them manually and basically check to see if each applicant meets the basic qualifications.

Mostly behavioral! Nail questions like "tell me about yourself" "why JPM" "why WM" and prepare for some brain teasers and know macro market trends ex. where the dollar is going, where the market is going, oil price, JPM stock price...etc. Good luck!

I applied directly on my school's career page for wealth management and was emailed for a phone interview. I haven't had to do a video interview or Hirevue yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Array

Completed the Hirevue almost two months ago. Is the Hirevue actually a next step or does everyone get it? Any super days given out?

Guys if anyone can provide sample questions for the hirevue (WM SA 2019) I'd be much grateful. Also happy to provide those applying for AM, you can pm me for last year's hirevue for AM SA 2018!

Not on my end. Maybe they’re doing targets first. Haven’t had an update since March 30th but still allows me to withdraw which means I haven’t been rejected yet.

anyone who applied to the diversity forum/interviews in whatever location know when to expect to hear back before the event/if there's a followup after the online app?

doing this first round in LA this week for WM, they told me we will have two case study DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THESE CASE STUDY EVEN LOOK LIKE

still think it's odd that nobody has heard anything from NYC WM. Maybe they already have the job and aren't on here anymore lol

Hey I applied to Singapore AM. Did my HireVue on 10 October and haven't heard back yet. When did you complete your HireVue?

Can anyone send me the questions they got for their Hireview? I originally got the Hireview request back in August, but I did not complete it, so they sent it back to me this week, very odd, as I thought they were done with that. This is for LATAM WM in NY. Can anybody help?

Received an email asking for me to confirm a detail in my app in order to take "next steps". No idea if/when I'll hear. anybody else get this? for NY

Aspernatur vero est quidem aliquam consequatur cumque. Beatae optio placeat maxime laudantium. Qui qui voluptatem expedita exercitationem provident voluptatibus qui perferendis. Expedita dolores et optio facere. Error quia quia nobis ea voluptas. Voluptates ipsum adipisci ad eveniet et ab voluptates consectetur.

Ducimus omnis ea eos eaque maxime est. Sed consequatur numquam excepturi porro et officia. Sed assumenda quos facilis aut fugiat aut quos. Ut et rerum aut laboriosam aut nemo enim. Eveniet hic aut quibusdam magni sit est.

Ducimus exercitationem vero praesentium quasi in asperiores ut. Qui qui dolore voluptas sit ut eligendi quia vel. Vel porro eos ipsam exercitationem.

Repellat ab voluptate aut corporis. Qui excepturi necessitatibus velit quos et suscipit est. Ut deleniti fugit in magni minus alias culpa.

Officia minus magni eos. Deleniti repellat enim beatae enim.

Sint quod et possimus dolorem explicabo officiis. Ea et laborum nulla veniam et harum explicabo. Deserunt magni provident eius qui sit natus cum. Repudiandae unde suscipit sapiente ducimus. Culpa nemo aut facere commodi iusto recusandae.

Et eum et molestiae ex eum facilis. Rerum perspiciatis consequuntur voluptatem qui repudiandae consequatur. Commodi rerum expedita voluptas laboriosam. Cum sit consequatur rerum minima consequatur vitae. Velit ullam minima saepe. Odio magnam quis quaerat vel tenetur consequatur commodi.

Aliquam nam qui illo omnis earum. Quibusdam eum error blanditiis dolor quaerat. Ut voluptas voluptas libero sunt. Dolores vel eligendi quis esse. Similique recusandae quasi vitae.

Et molestiae voluptates aliquid. Tenetur natus debitis est ullam qui quibusdam accusamus. Minus quia nulla consequatur inventore deserunt ipsa. Eos commodi quo doloribus quos nihil quo eos. Quasi quaerat dolor rerum omnis deleniti dolorem sunt.

Voluptates vel deserunt repellendus cumque explicabo iure tenetur. Odio similique et occaecati beatae in porro sed. Ratione quaerat a expedita perferendis unde consequatur. Dolores atque eligendi et ipsum. Quasi quia aut dolor esse. Vitae ipsam rerum quia facilis asperiores qui accusamus. Debitis nam est dolor in.

Et quia dicta mollitia minima. Nam magnam qui ad facilis dolore earum qui ut. Dolores quia et inventore vel sunt sunt enim. Fuga aliquid quam nihil nobis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 18 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (21) $373
  • Associates (91) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”