JPMorgan Chase SA 2019 Wealth Management Intern

It doesn't seem like there's a thread for this but I just got the HireVue for the WM 2019 internship. I'm curious if anyone else did as well and whether or not the questions will be the same as they are for the IBD HireVue.

Best of luck to everyone in the running!

Comments (157)

• Anonymous Monkey's picture
  • Anonymous Monkey
Apr 25, 2018 - 10:37am
Anonymous Monkey, what's your opinion? Comment below:

For the IBD one?

1. Talk about a time you solved a problem and had to incorporate a diverse set of perspectives in the solution.

2. Give me a sales pitch on something you're interested in.

3. Talk about a time when you solved a complex problem and explain how you arrived at a solution.

Will be doing the Wealth Management and Asset Management HireVues this weekend.

Jul 18, 2018 - 5:19pm
RozzSchoolOfBiz, what's your opinion? Comment below:

were the questions the same for AM/WM as for IB in JPMorgan?

Array
Sep 26, 2018 - 3:57pm
BudHannah, what's your opinion? Comment below:

In Q2, are we supposed to focus on a stock pitch or we should focus on an outside topic? What would be better? Considering they like to say they want to know us beyond academia I was thinking of talking about a hobbie.

Sep 26, 2018 - 3:57pm
BudHannah, what's your opinion? Comment below:

In Q2, are we supposed to focus on a stock pitch or we should focus on an outside topic? What would be better? Considering they like to say they want to know us beyond academia I was thinking of talking about a hobbie.

• Anonymous Monkey
Apr 25, 2018 - 1:28pm

There's some conflicting opinions on this. If it was automatic, I feel like it'd be sent automatically after applying. It took me a month to get mine for WM and 3 weeks for IB.

I also don't know why they'd send them to people to do if their resumes disqualified them from the beginning. They'd have to review thousands of videos including a few hundred (or more) of people who don't qualify to begin with. Seems like a waste of time.

However, there is the chance that someone has to send them manually and basically check to see if each applicant meets the basic qualifications.

Jul 18, 2018 - 5:19pm

Any idea of questions for AM?

Array
Jun 7, 2018 - 2:01am
Finance_hardess, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Hi guys i already got an offer for next summer's position. Feel free to PM me for questions

Oct 18, 2018 - 11:36pm
HoneyPig, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Hey could you please possibly share your WM Hirevue Questions?

Nov 11, 2018 - 10:29am
Finance_hardess, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Mostly behavioral! Nail questions like "tell me about yourself" "why JPM" "why WM" and prepare for some brain teasers and know macro market trends ex. where the dollar is going, where the market is going, oil price, JPM stock price...etc. Good luck!

Jul 3, 2018 - 1:27pm
Fish Fairblood, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I applied directly on my school's career page for wealth management and was emailed for a phone interview. I haven't had to do a video interview or Hirevue yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Array

Jul 23, 2018 - 10:54am

did you complete yet?

Array
Aug 26, 2018 - 10:38pm
beachboy, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Can anyone share what questions they got for their HireVue interview for Wealth Management? Doing mine within this week, and I would be beyond grateful if anyone could share their experience. Thanks in advance

Aug 29, 2018 - 9:31am
TRASCOR, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Completed the Hirevue almost two months ago. Is the Hirevue actually a next step or does everyone get it? Any super days given out?

• Anonymous Monkey
Sep 10, 2018 - 9:13pm

That's how it happened for me. I completed it so long ago and it still says I'm in the running but I think they would have called me for a phone screen by now. Oh well.

• Anonymous Monkey
Sep 7, 2018 - 1:51pm

Guys if anyone can provide sample questions for the hirevue (WM SA 2019) I'd be much grateful. Also happy to provide those applying for AM, you can pm me for last year's hirevue for AM SA 2018!

Sep 8, 2018 - 5:16pm
cupertinq, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Hi, would you mind PMing me the AM 2018 questions as well?

Oct 2, 2018 - 7:56am
Fotis-Kach, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Could you please send me the Questions for the ASset management ? thanx in advnace!

Oct 27, 2018 - 2:46pm
iebgnaw, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Hi, would you mind sending me the hirevue questions for the asset management? Thanks in advance!

• Anonymous Monkey
Sep 13, 2018 - 12:37pm

Not on my end. Maybe they're doing targets first. Haven't had an update since March 30th but still allows me to withdraw which means I haven't been rejected yet.

Oct 4, 2018 - 2:03pm
iceberg542, what's your opinion? Comment below:

For those who did the hireview, can you provide questions/detail (how many q's, retakes?, time to prepare, etc.)

Oct 4, 2018 - 6:13pm
jjjjobs, what's your opinion? Comment below:

think I had around 3 questions but and you had 30 seconds preparation and I think 90 seconds to respond

Oct 5, 2018 - 8:22am

sounds right. no retry available if I remember

Oct 5, 2018 - 8:58pm
jjjjobs, what's your opinion? Comment below:

anyone who applied to the diversity forum/interviews in whatever location know when to expect to hear back before the event/if there's a followup after the online app?

Oct 31, 2018 - 4:33pm

Any word on NYC superdays? or anything past hirevues for that matter?

Oct 31, 2018 - 4:41pm
Snoopdoggo, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Did you do a phone call for Asset/Wealth Management post-hirevue?

Nov 5, 2018 - 3:13pm
xmzzn123, what's your opinion? Comment below:

doing this first round in LA this week for WM, they told me we will have two case study DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THESE CASE STUDY EVEN LOOK LIKE

Nov 5, 2018 - 5:28pm

still think it's odd that nobody has heard anything from NYC WM. Maybe they already have the job and aren't on here anymore lol

Nov 6, 2018 - 12:13am
xmzzn123, what's your opinion? Comment below:

it's actually for the Asia region.. regular first round.

Nov 14, 2018 - 11:55pm
markets_money, what's your opinion? Comment below:

process was juts Hirevue-->Superday...Superday was three 2 on 1 interviews...mostly behavioral/markets questions

Nov 18, 2018 - 10:07am
jackjslin, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Did anyone hear back from HK AM after completing the HireVue?

Nov 19, 2018 - 5:30am
sk0796, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Hey I applied to Singapore AM. Did my HireVue on 10 October and haven't heard back yet. When did you complete your HireVue?

Nov 25, 2018 - 5:44pm
cbanning7, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Can anyone send me the questions they got for their Hireview? I originally got the Hireview request back in August, but I did not complete it, so they sent it back to me this week, very odd, as I thought they were done with that. This is for LATAM WM in NY. Can anybody help?

Nov 27, 2018 - 1:33pm

Received an email asking for me to confirm a detail in my app in order to take "next steps". No idea if/when I'll hear. anybody else get this? for NY

Nov 30, 2018 - 4:31pm
---------------------, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Sed enim nostrum in iste. Nisi aut magni pariatur sunt nihil vel debitis. Fuga cupiditate voluptatum fugit. Odit dolor provident ea quis consequatur error architecto. Nihil debitis et maxime.

Voluptatibus nostrum doloremque esse ipsum. Nobis id est necessitatibus nostrum ab. Quis sed fuga aut aliquam eaque doloribus facere voluptatem. Aut unde commodi tempore quidem aliquid. Eos ut a est adipisci ut accusantium. Placeat et sit tempora quam. Ut eveniet qui quidem sit itaque deleniti voluptate.

Dec 11, 2018 - 11:46am
morganarthur47, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Eos quos voluptatem nesciunt officiis sit ad accusantium. Ut omnis ipsa labore soluta ea et. Quaerat quis omnis dignissimos asperiores facilis harum. Et tempora nihil sint fugit qui hic maiores. Rerum qui harum alias pariatur.

Pariatur sequi harum sint placeat. Deserunt enim aut necessitatibus dolores est totam.

Amet alias quasi est voluptatem culpa possimus ipsum. Sed ut aliquid vel aut facere ut eveniet similique.

Dicta optio illo natus voluptatem accusamus. Voluptatem suscipit recusandae ut et autem et quae. Delectus molestias non et.

Dec 11, 2018 - 11:51am
sk0796, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Eos quas unde veniam. Doloribus quia reprehenderit doloremque assumenda vel sed. Quae vitae velit doloribus fuga nesciunt voluptas earum. Et impedit et quia ratione et corporis eveniet. Eligendi odio officia sed et pariatur omnis dolorem. Ipsa est magnam aspernatur nobis earum provident.

Hic architecto neque ut animi molestias deleniti. In voluptates natus qui non totam expedita beatae. Quaerat eos molestiae dolor ea dolor. Perferendis tempora in ut officia rerum est.

Start Discussion

Career Advancement Opportunities

November 2022 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company (▲08) 99.6%
  • Lincoln International (= =) 99.3%
  • Financial Technology Partners (+ +) 98.9%
  • Evercore (▽01) 98.5%
  • Bank of America Merrill Lynch (▲01) 98.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

November 2022 Investment Banking

• PJT Partners (= =) 99.6%
  • Evercore (▲02) 99.3%