###Wall Street Oasis 12-Week Internship for Financial Writers
**Pay**: Free courses + live bootcamp training ($2k+ value) + recommendations
- Time - 15 hours per week over 12 weeks (175 hours total), must be completed within 14 weeks.
Your Rewards During Internship + Upon Completion
- Exposure to financial topics, careers, and concepts
- Improve your writing and research skills
- Highly recognized experience on your resume
- Free WSO T-shirt (swag!)
- Work directly with Patrick Curtis (CEO of WSO) and Nabil Hanif (resident finance expert)
- Gain Search Engine Optimization skills, understanding how to make websites and URLs rank better
- A total of seven courses of your choice 100% free ($1,000+ value) earned across the 175 hour internship (one course of your choice is made available every 25 hours)
- Sit in on one live training Bootcamp FREE ($1,000+ value)
- 5 direct LinkedIn referrals to professionals in Patrick's network to jump-start your job search
- Opportunity for promotion to a paid internship offered to the top 20% of interns
How to Apply
- Simply send an email to [email protected] with the following
- Subject: "WSO SEO Internship - 12 weeks"
- Introduce yourself, your background, and your interest in the internship
- Link us to a Google Document where you rewrite and expand upon this page to help it rank better for relevant/related keywords
- Attach your resume
Thank you for your interest in Wall Street Oasis and good luck!
Patrick Curtis, CEO
Nabil Hanif, Director of SEO Program
###Resume Reviewer or WSO Mentor
Wall Street Oasis is always on the lookout for experienced, finance professionals to help our young chimps get their resumes looking clean and professional, or to be a mentor and give advice and interview practice.
* At least 1 year of professional experience in finance
* Previous experience screening resumes
* Strong attention to detail
* Willingness to go above and beyond to make the client happy
To apply, email [email protected] your resume, a confirmation that you meet the above requirements, and any additional relevant information we should know when considering you as a candidate.