FREE DCF MODELING CRASH COURSE
25+ Lessons, 1.5 hours of video lessons
To Help You Thrive in the Most Prestigious Jobs on Wall Street....
HERE’S JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL GET IN THIS COURSE
DCF - The Big Picture (15 video lessons)
In this module, we use 15 video lessons to explain the theory and logic behind valuation before we put this knowledge into practice with a Nike case. Learn the difference between intrinsic and relative valuation, enterprise vs equity value, and more.
DCF Introduction (9 video lessons)
In this module, we use 9 video lessons to fully break down a DCF analysis. This module will also go into key terminology, how to locate information and drivers of Free Cash Flow Projections.
WSO DCF Modeling Crash Course - Video Preview
Course Summary - Table of Contents
Below you will find a list of the modules and lessons included in this course.
- About Your Instructors (2Min)
- DCF Valuation Modeling Course Objectives (3Min)
- What You Will Learn From the Course (4Min)
- Additional Resources (2Min)
- Valuation Roadmap (4Min)
- Conceptual Framework for Company Value (4Min)
- Intrinsic vs. Relative Valuation (7Min)
- Simple Example of Valuation Thought Process (4Min)
- Introduction to Discounted Cash Flows (4Min)
- Example - Simple DCF Valuation Calculation (3Min)
- Example - Simple DCF Valuation in Perpetuity (3Min)
- Use of DCF in Practice (4Min)
- Introduction to Equity Value (3Min)
- Example - Simple Equity Value Calculation (2Min)
- Introduction to Enterprise Value (2Min)
- Example - Moving from Equity Value to Enterprise Value (2Min)
- Example - Nike's Market-Implied Enterprise Value (3Min)
- Nike's Balance Sheet Implications on Enterprise Value (2Min)
- Module Summary, Reflections, and Calculations (3Min)
- 4.1 Conceptual DCF Process Overview (2Min)
- Core Competencies for Building a DCF Valuation Model (1Min)
- P&L Terminology Used in DCF Valuation (5Min)
- How They are Applied in DCF Valuation (6Min)
- Other Financial Statement Terminology for DCF Valuation (4Min)
- Introduction to Preparing LTM Financial Metrics (6Min)
- Locating Relevant Information to Project Free Cash Flow (2Min)
- Sample FCF Projection Drivers for a DCF Analysis (3Min)
- DCF Valuation Benefits and Considerations (5Min)
Our students have landed and thrived at positions across all top Wall Street firms, including:
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Hear from a few of our 57,000+ students...
Hear from a few of our 57,000+ students...
"I find it very useful in that instead of going into the DCF immediately the instructors talk through EV and give you an extensive background on it. I've done other financial modeling courses and they do not go in-depth as much as this course has. [The] EV practice modules are great. The topics covered helped me grasp the EV concepts much better than I had previously."
"I must say the course is pretty exhaustive and is nicely put together. Kudos to the WSO team and special thanks to Tim, Josh and Levi for putting this together."
"Overall, I was very impressed with the DCF course! The slides were well-designed, the difficulty level was appropriate, and the speakers included many examples of how these concepts can be applied in the industry. I enjoyed the course very much. I look forward to any future projects the WSO team has to offer!"
"Overall, fairly detailed and well structured and was a good review for me. Covered some nuances of each of the step involved. Didn't handhold much and the examples were topical."
"I feel the course helped with understanding the DCF from a conceptual level to the individual steps needed, and the reasoning behind each step. Overall I would highly recommend this course to someone who needs help understanding the DCF step by step."
"I think that the course was very helpful in terms of being a refresher. For some context, I am a rising junior in college, who finished up the recruiting cycle around 5 months ago. Since then, I haven't really looked at any finance content at all, and after taking this course, it made my conceptual understanding of the material stronger as it was now reinforced. I can more confidently remember some of the material and that has been a huge help...For people who have corporate finance backgrounds and are interested in learning about the DCF model, the course probably will serve its purpose."
Before completing Wall Street Oasis' DCF course, I had little experience in DCF modeling. This course was very well taught, clear, and easy to follow. It breaks down key concepts and guides you through introductory exercises followed by a step-by-step DCF-based valuation in a case study format. Applying the information that you learn throughout the course makes it very comprehensive and ensures your understanding! Learning from this course will be very beneficial in the future because it sharpens your Excel skills, and it prepares you for calculating DCF-based valuations. Again, another great course by WSO, and I certainly recommend this course!
Get the DCF Modeling Crash Course Certification
After completing the course, all students will be granted the WSO DCF Modeling Crash Course Certification. Use this certificate as a signal to employers that you have the technical DCF modeling skills to immediately add value to your team.
Demonstrate that you have put in the work outside of university courses to become a master in discounted cash flow modeling. Easily share to LinkedIn and other social media sites to highlight your skills and strengthen your profile as a candidate.
How Much is Your
Finance Career Worth?
What You Get
WSO DCF Modeling Course
25+ video lessons across 3 Modules taught by a top-bucket bulge bracket investment banker...
24 Months of Unlimited Elite Support from Actual Finance Pros
Have a technical question? Easily drop a comment into any lesson and get a response from a pro within 48hrs.
Get Unlimited Lifetime Access To The WSO DCF Modeling Course For 100% Off
Pay in full or make 3 monthly payments of... Just kidding. It's FREE