Phone Interview - Power & Emissions DeskIB
Hi guys, some help would be greatly appreciated.
I recently received an invitation for a 1st round interview (phone) on a MM bank's West Power and Emissions desk as an asst trader.
I have multiple questions pertaining to the above:
1) Does anyone have a site to find good information about the Power and Emissions market?
2) Does anyone know of any BB's that have great Power and Emissions desks?
3) What would you perceive the exit opps to be for a position like this? I've strived to get on the buy side, have been putting out ideas to some PM's and HF's - but not good timing/haven't caught a break yet.
4) What would you estimate compensation to be like? This is not as important as the opportunity and where it leads to me.
5) Finally, any advice from those who have recently taken a phone interview would be great help.