I just spent all day yesterday re-writing my resume preparing for the upcoming recruitment season. The items in red are things that I need to verify before I can put the exact numbers in so disregard that.
Here is the link: http://www.razume.com/documents/26021
Right now here are the questions I have regarding the resume:
1. I founded a low income squash club at UVA that will be starting this up coming semester. Where can I incorporate that into my resume? It shows both leadership and volunteer work.
2. I worked bothfor 2 years a piece. How can I list the start / finish dates to show that I worked 2 summers.
3. At both myI really haven't been assigned a "position". Is leaving it at "summer intern" enough or should I change that to " " or something along those lines.
4. I've worked at a hardware store for 7 years. I am still currently working there and would like to know whether I should list this on my resume or not. Seven years seems like a long time and could show commitment maybe?
5. Should I list the related classes in terms of what I've already take, or what I will have taken by the time the internship arrives?
Thanks for all the help - if you want me to read your resume just send it my way