SA 2012 - how has it been for you so far?

Hey guys,

The 2012 SA recruiting is underway. I propose to start this topic and to share your progress with everyone. What are your stats? How many banks have you applied for (BB, MM, boutique)? How long ago have you applied? Have you heard from anyone yet? Have you had any interviews?

School: super non-target
GPA: 3.9+
Major(s): Accounting and Finance
Applied: 5 BB, 2MM, 2 boutiques (applied just recently to most of these). So far have one interview lined up.

School: Non-target GPA: 3.9 Major: Finance Applied: 9 BB's, 4 Boutiques. Interviews scheduled with 4 BB's. Expect interviews with 4 more and 1 of the boutiques. Did accelerated process with one BB, got an offer and will likely accept.

Wow. Do any of you guys know deadlines for some of these IBs you guys are applying for? I'm currently on a winter internship so I was hoping to finish that before applying (last day is 1/13). I'm shocked some of you have even had interviews thus far (as non targets, which is my situation).

Aren't most deadlines mid Jan?

Repudiandae dolor id est debitis. Beatae aut laudantium cumque. Tenetur voluptatem consequatur temporibus omnis. Et laboriosam non dolore perspiciatis id nam minima sunt. Et minima maiores quam repellat molestias aut.

Quasi ut et totam rerum qui et. Nulla possimus dolores nam est debitis debitis quo.

Dolor repudiandae fugit error tempore totam laboriosam aliquam. Voluptatum quas et at dolores quia adipisci dolor voluptatem. Reprehenderit magni corrupti quae ut. Ut est ad praesentium quo nihil adipisci sit. Est laboriosam vero velit ut. Et nihil aut nihil sunt maxime.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”