What will fb open at on Monday?
5% (8 votes)
$30.01 - $35
13% (22 votes)
12% (20 votes)
$37.01 - 39
44% (73 votes)
22% (37 votes)
4% (7 votes)
Total votes: 167
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 4/9/13</em> There are a couple different paths that you can take as a finance major: <ol> <li>Commercial Banking </li> <li><span class='keyword_link'><a...
- So, apparently I haven't been on this site in while, and it'd be a shame to make a return to just complain, but I've emptied the beers from the minibar and it's still way too early to sleep, my body now evading anything approaching a circadian rhythm. Instead of sleeping,...
- When I was starting out in finance a while back, WSO was an amazing resource and really helped me so I thought I'd give back. This is my first real post on WSO and I don't think I've seen one of these posts recently so I thought I'd put it up. With the start of the summer,...
- <h3>Endowments & Foundations Part 1: A Basic Overview</h3> I think the most useful threads I’ve read on this site were threads from people like @BlackHat" who explained a specific industry in finance and what they do. They always helped while I was in undergrad and was...
- Hey all, Recent graduate here trying to kill time before work starts. I've seen a number of recent posts about people in finance getting burnt out and considering picking up the skillset to become software engineers. I'd be happy to answer any questions about this trade-off, or...
- As requested by @MBAGrad2015" in <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/blog/demystifying-gso-capital-blackstone">my previous post (about GSO)</a> and several other users who pm-ed me about BAAM, I decided to start another "demystifying" thread - the...
- Competition is generally thought of as a good thing but too much of a good thing isn’t good for too long. I was brought up in the kind of intense academic environment where competition gives way to rivalry, sabotage and one-upmanship. Many of you may be part of a similar environment right now....
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- So you were a summer intern at Company A and got a return offer for FT after you graduate. Congratulations! Except now that you’re half way through the fall semester you are starting to have doubts on whether you should have accepted that offer. Or maybe you were approached by a recruiter from...
- I just saw this posted from Inc Magazine. These are definitely worth watching. Enjoy! (link inside post) <!--break--> <a href="http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/21-short-videos-worth-more-than-an-mba.html">21 Short Videos Worth More Than an MBA</a>
- Stock Market Analysis The Dow fell 0.38% last week. We also saw similar losses in smaller cap stocks. Overall we had more stocks fall than rise but we still had more new highs than new lows. Six out...
- I am at an otherwise traditional PE/HF firm that is pretty much doing its first RE deal...so we are all new to this shabang. My boss wants me to find a way to get a property's intrinsic cap rate, as...
- Hi all and thanks for taking the time to help out. I'm currently a PM for a major CM firm with ambitions of one day being able to do multi-family development for my own firm. While I have significant...
- Hi all, I'm in a finance / corporate development role at a late-stage startup and am considering attempting to jump to PE - does anyone have insight into how feasible this would be and / or how my...
- How hard is it to get a job in investment banking from Vanderbilt at a bulge bracket firm?
- I got 167 Quant, 158 verbal, and 5.0 writing when I took the GRE. Is this score worth putting on a resume? I didn't bother to retake since I was only applying to quantitative masters programs and my...
- Hey all, Selling 100% new, no marks 79/63 knopman books. I will also throw in a 50 page packet that summarizes the entire Knopman 79 book and condenses the test 10-fold. PM me with offers, thanks.
- I'm from a low semi-target school in the north east that has a well known business program and sends multiple kids to IB firms each year. I have solid grades, 3.7, as well as solid knowledge about...
- From all the research I've done, they really seem to be much more similar than they are different. Both very finance/wall street focused, recruited heavily, competitive, selective admissions. Other...
- Mod Note (Andy): Alistair also has a webinar coming up with us on 7/13 at 7pm, see the event page here. I am obsessed with books. I bought 134 books in 2014. During August and September alone, my...
- Hi everyone, my name is Alex, I'm a financial engineering student at an IVY League, looking to learn as much as possible as I enter my Junior year of undergrad.
- I am a Nigeria who needs a sponsorship firm towards writing series 7 and 66 examinations
- Hey I will be a sophomore at RPI this fall as an electrical engineer and was wondering how well known RPI is in the IB world. I have a 3.35 in a pretty rigorous engineering curriculum ( I know I am a...
- Hi Everyone, I am not sure if this the appropriate forum to be asking this question so feel free to guide me elsewhere. I have calculated the activity/liquidity/leverage/profitability/altman zscore...
- It's not often that a value fund piles into a stock with a $5m market cap. Especially a fund with billions under management, but that's exactly what's happened with Winland Electronics (WELX). The...
What's your current monkey status?
Recent grad, looking for work
In a graduate program (MBA, MSF etc)
Recent MBA/MSF or equiv graduate, looking for work
Currently work full time in finance, 0-5 years
Currently work full time in finance, 5+ years
Currently work in another field
Quit finance / left by choice / retired
Recently laid-off from a finance position
Other (in high school, actual monkey, etc)
Total votes: 210