What will fb open at on Monday?
5% (8 votes)
$30.01 - $35
13% (22 votes)
12% (20 votes)
$37.01 - 39
44% (73 votes)
22% (37 votes)
4% (7 votes)
Total votes: 167
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Are your banks open on monday?
- Mcdonalds beating...will affect the stock price Monday?
- Food poisoning before interview on Monday?
- Cold calling/cold emailing on a Monday?
- Market poised for a Black Monday?
- Where was the fiscal cliff on Monday?
- What will FB close at today?
- Facebook Search / what will happen to stock price after announcement?
- <em>Mod note (Andy): Throwback Thursday, this post originally went up on 3/2/12.</em> In the past few months, I've been approached on a few occasions by college-aged folks asking the typical question: how to succeed on the street from a less-than-stellar undergrad background....
- Long time lurker, but first time poster here looking for advice. So anyways, I graduated from a non-target, but very well respected school last year with a finance degree. Despite having a 3.87, two boutique PE <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- This is the next book review in a series of installments that will be coming from <a href="http://www.deconstructingexcellence.com/">DeconstructingExcellence.com</a>. See my other book summaries on WSO <a...
- Hey all, long time lurker first time poster. Just wanted to share my background and answer questions for those interested. Background: 7 years of investment research experience prior to b-school, mostly in equities (some credit) with half of that on the buyside at a hedge fund; sectors...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): WSO readers qualify for a $100 discount to Jared's Daily Dirtnap daily market newsletter...just email [email protected] and mention "WSO Monkey Discount" You can follow Jared on twitter at @dailydirtnap</em> Some context is needed. Yes, I...
- Ouch.... Will this happen at any other banks or just RBS? Anyone personally affected by this? Is RBS a sinking ship? From NYT Dealbook: [quote]“Hearing from incoming summer analysts (now soon to be full-time hires) that their offers were rescinded and they were all given a 10k...
- That was, in my opinion, the GOAT time period for music: - Incubus - Staind - Vertical Horizon - Linkin Park - Puddle of Mudd - Nirvana - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Lenny Kravitz Etc. Every time I just lay back and listen to any of the above I have an eargasm. Post your favorite...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- Hi, I finally got the book: Distressed Debt Analysis: Strategies for Speculative Investors PM me if you need it! Please let me know if you also have any interesting books, sharing is caring! :) Best, K
- <em>Mod note: Best of Eddie, this was originally posted on 2/11/14.</em> God, I love the free market. This is absolutely hilarious. Call me old fashioned, but I look back with fondness on the days when a guy could walk into just about any strip club and witness the cold war...
- Ok so I know there are a ton of threads about where to get good market insights / news but all of them are old so don't shit on me for wanting an up-to-date version. I'm specifically looking for...
- Wanneer u wordt gevraagd, zal veel zakelijke eigenaren keihard ontkennen dat fraude of wangedrag in hun organisatie zou kunnen gebeuren. Hun ontkenning is meestal gebaseerd op de overtuiging dat...
- Computerhacker war einst das Reich der neugierigen Teenager. Es ist nun die Arenader Regierung Spione, professionelle Diebe und Soldaten Of Fortune. Heute ist es um das Geld. Das ist, warum...
- Thanks to my content intern @"Lucas_m" for another great compilation post. This one covers on campus recruiting, interviews, and converting SA internships into FT offers. Enjoy! -Andy 1. Acing the...
- So I messed around too much during first two years of HS and my GPA isn't too great. (Test scores are OK though). I have two options: Indiana (Direct Admit to Kelley) - no $, will have to pay ~35k/...
- Can someone tell me the hourly rate of these intern position at JPMorgan? Investment Banking Intern Technology Intern Finance Intern Commercial Banking Intern Corporate Analyst Development Program...
- Hello Everyone, I am currently a high school senior, graduating this spring. After a long application process, I was accepted at a few schools. Although I was wait listed at some targets, I have been...
- I was recently offered a full-time position at a McKinsey office in Eastern Europe (in a medium-size country in the Balkans) and though I am close to accepting, my final major concern relates to...
- I have been accepted at both UVA and Michigan as a Ross pre-admit. Viewing other posts, I believe that Michigan has better recruiting, but besides wall street recruiting, I like UVA better for...
- I have to make a pretty tough decision. I have to choose between these two schools for undergrad and I'm really in a rut at the moment. Rutgers will basically be free, up to 10k in loans max. Gabelli...
- I need to choose between NYU Stern, Colgate, and Boston College (arts & sciences) and would like to major in economics, possibly taking some courses in marketing as well (minor?). I realize these...
- Is it too common to open any doors or still worth the money?
- Now that I am an exchange student for my MBA at Monash in Australia, I really don't miss China that much and my views about China have cooled off quite a bit. Since I am now out of the forest I can...
- I am senior at a Non-target UG who signed a FT offer with a top-tier BB (GS/JPM) to be in a desk analyst role focused on distressed credit situations (after spending the past summer there). I have...
- Hi, Does anyone have knowledge of the progression at Blackstone PE, London? I have seen people with 2/3yrs experience at a top bank join Blackstone as an analyst (the same as people who join straight...
What's your favorite possession?
TV / Entertainment system
Clothing & accessories
Laptop / tablet
Xbox One / PS4 etc
Stereo / audio equipment
Nothing, I'm a broke student
Other (add to comments)
Total votes: 48