The LSE Investment Banking Conference (IBC) is the largest student-led conference on Investment Banking in EMEA. The IBC, organized by students from the LSE, will take place on the 1st December in London. Confirmed speakers for this year's Conference comprehensively span all leading financial institutions:
1) Richard Murley, Executive Vice Chairman and Head of Investment Banking, Rothschild
2) Marisa Drew, Co-Head of Global Markets Solutions Group, Credit Suisse
3) Cyrus Ardalan, Vice Chairman, Barclay Capital
4) Didier Valet, CEO, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking
5) Callum Mitchell-Thomson, Head of Corporate Finance Group, JP Morgan
6) Matthew Lindsey-Clark, COO, FIG Team, Evercore Partners
7) China Onyemelukwe, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
8) Christopher Marks, Global Head of DCM, BNP Paribas
9) Andrew McNaught, Co-Head M&A EMEA, Nomura
10) Jean Abergel, Global Head Media & Communications, Morgan Stanley
11) Guido Mengelkamp, Head of Technology IB, Citi
12) Hugo Banziger, Former Chief Risk Officer, Deutsche Bank
13) Johanna Campion, Global Head TMT, Societe Generale
14) Rajeev Misra, Global Co-Head of FICC & EM, UBS
15) Stefano Zuppet, Global Head TMT, VTB Capital
16) Julian Mylchreest, Global Co-Head Energy & Power IB, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
17) Igor Ukrasin, Head of European Oil & Gas IB, Credit Suisse
18) Farmida Bi, Partner, Norton Rose
19) Jonathan Fenby, Author of "Tiger Head, Snake Tails"
20) Larry Brainard, Chief Economist, Trusted Sources
Last year's conference received an overwhelming number of international applications from over 60 leading educational institutions including Oxford, Yale, Columbia, NYU, ESCP Europe Business School, HEC, Peking University and more.
Gain exclusive access and insights from renowned professionals with expertise in mergers & acquisitions, equity & debt capital markets, restructuring and financial regulation. The conference will feature discussion on pertinent developments in context of the current economic climate. Delegates can also expect to expand professional networks and obtain unparalleled guidance on career opportunities within Investment Banking.
Applicants will undergo a formal selection process by Dartmouth Partners, a professional boutique recruitment consultancy. Applications are considered on a rolling basis - priority will be given to students who apply early.
Applications are open for a limited period of time only