• Sharebar

Hi, I decided to start this thread as I see there's one from previous years and it seems useful for most applicants.

So I'll start with mine:
DB - pending
Citi - pending
Nomura - pending
BAML - pending, completed online tests
UBS - pending, completed online tests
HSBC - pending, completed online tests
GS - pending
MS - pending
Barcap - pending, completed online tests
CS - pending, completed online tests
Macquarie - pending
JPM - pending
RBS - pending

Comments (256)

• Tard's picture

Are all these due dates in November?

Also, since they don't have OCR for Asia pacific offices, is the only way to interview by filling out apps online?

• wsib1's picture

Hey Guys,

For JPM, in the job listing there are jobs which say HongKong/US/UK/Singapore Bachelors.. DOes it mean students from the US can apply apply to those which says US bachelors?

• Opi's picture

if BBs don't do OCR at your school (in the U.S.) for HK positions, do you just have to apply online?

do they read online apps, or is it a blackhole just like applying online in the U.S.? Any insight would be appreciated; i'm fluent in Chinese and definitely interested in HK, but am not really sure how to apply.

• ibhopeful532's picture

^

Apply online, it helps if you're from a target, but with that said, with the right background you'll still get an interview.

You get emailed if you're selected for interview.

• moosturdsoed's picture

not to be a dick, but i think you're wasting your time trying to figure out when the deadline is--it really can't hurt to just submit the application now. plus, as i understand it, the earlier you submit the better anyways. an application submitted 5 minutes before the deadline is going to look worse than one submitted 5 days before the deadline. just something to think about.

• In reply to moosturdsoed
    1superday2011's picture

moosturdsoed wrote:
    not to be a dick, but i think you're wasting your time trying to figure out when the deadline is--it really can't hurt to just submit the application now. plus, as i understand it, the earlier you submit the better anyways. an application submitted 5 minutes before the deadline is going to look worse than one submitted 5 days before the deadline. just something to think about.

i did just tat and i still got called up for interview. Better late than never though.

• Jerrey's picture

GS Soul interviews? They didn't even look at my application, yet. ^^

"Make 'Nanas, not war! "

Pages