• Sharebar

Has anybody heard back from the Morgan Stanley 1/15 SA Superday? They said two weeks, but I was hoping it would be earlier (I heard sometimes banks call you on the same day), and I have a feeling I am on the wait-list. Anybody that has ever had a MS Superday, how long do they usually take to respond?

I am going crazy waiting, hoping for that 1% chance I got an offer.

The WSO Advantage - Investment Banking

Financial Modeling Training

IB Templates, M&A, LBO, Valuation + Learn More.

IB Interview Prep Pack

30,000+ sold & REAL questions Learn More.

Resume Help from Actual IB Pros

Land More IB Interviews. Learn More.

Find Your Perfect IB Mentor

Realistic IB Mock Interviews. Learn More.

Comments (11)

• 123456's picture

Normally you hear back one or two days after the superday if you've been accepted/rejected. If it's been a week or more, you've probably been waitlisted.

• goner's picture

Does MS normally send out Rejection emails? or do they just don't bother and send only the good news to the ppl they want? I've done the Superday last year (December) for the Study Abroad students, but I haven't heard anything from them.

So I guess for MS, "no news = we don't want you"...

• Gordon Bateman's picture
  • nycIBD's picture

does ms send rejection emails?

• pantherdb26's picture

goner - I was at the study abroad superday and never heard anything either. I'm guessing if not a "no", its at least not a "yes", but thing is I haven't seen anyone on the board claiming to have a MS (NY) SA offer. I feel like maybe they just haven't extended any offers yet. Of course, I would have to wonder what the wisdom behind that could possibly be.

• Ukon's picture

They used to make rejection calls.

• ibhopeful532's picture

MS really blows.... i mean look, i emailed the person twice asking for a definite yes/no and they don't even have the courtesy to respond. I mean, really?

• panther2k's picture

^Is the person you're emailing even authorized to give out offers?

• panther2k's picture

To unlock this content for free, please login / register below.

Connecting helps us build a vibrant community. We'll never share your info without your permission. Sign up with email or if you are already a member, login here Bonus: Also get 6 free financial modeling lessons for free ($200+ value) when you register!
  • fallen625's picture
  • asdf123456's picture