Hey everybody, I've been trying to find the answers to my questions about OCR using the search function, but to no avail. So here are my questions, hope you guys can help me out :D
I'm a junior applying for SA positions for next summer, attending a semi-target/regional target.
1. It seems like OCR runs throughout the duration of the semester, is that right?
2. Are information sessions a part of OCR? If not, what exactly is considered OCR? A booth at the career fair?
3. Do banks ever conduct OCR for international positions?
4. I am a junior studying abroad this semester. Am I at a disadvantage considering I won't be on campus when OCR happens this fall?
5. How exactly does OCR work. Is it usually in the form of a resume drop in person to the recruiter, or do we submit our resume+cover letter through our school's online system?
6. Is OCR in the spring also for SA positions?
7. I saw several BBs on the list of OCR recruiters, but I'm not sure what specific positions they are recruiting for. Is there any way to find out?
Thanks for the help!