Based on the highest ranked content on WSO, discussions around Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst (SA) positions, including applications, interviews, and superdays, are quite common and highly sought after for insights and advice. While there isn't a specific thread for Goldman SA 2025 in the context provided, the approach to starting such a thread aligns with the general pattern observed in forums for previous years, such as the Goldman Sachs 2020 SA thread.

When starting a thread for Goldman SA 2025, consider including the following elements to foster a productive discussion:

1. Application Process: Share any updates or insights on the application process for the Goldman SA 2025 positions. This could include deadlines, required materials, and any changes from previous years.

2. First Round Interviews: As applications progress, sharing experiences and tips on first-round interviews can be incredibly valuable. Discuss the format (e.g., HireVue, phone interviews), types of questions asked, and how to best prepare.

3. Superdays: For those who advance to the superday stage, detailed accounts of the experience, the structure of the day, the interview panels, and the types of questions asked can provide crucial insights for others.

4. Networking Tips: Given the importance of networking in landing a SA position, sharing strategies for reaching out to alumni, current employees, and recruiters can be beneficial.

5. Preparation Resources: Recommend resources for interview preparation, such as WSO's Investment Banking Interview Prep, which could be highly relevant for those targeting Goldman Sachs.

6. Updates and Results: Encourage participants to share their application status updates and, eventually, their results, whether offers were extended or not. This can help in understanding the timeline and selection criteria.

Remember, the goal of such a thread is to support each other through the application process, share insights, and increase the chances of success for all participants.

Sources: Goldman calls of 2016, Goldman Sachs 2020 SA, Goldman Sachs 2020 SA, 2028 SA Megathread, New JP Morgan SA 2020 Thread

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

I don't think people really look at them? I've been told by bankers that intern resumes probably get looked at for like three seconds (could be hyperbole but it seemed like they really meant three seconds) so I imagine most bankers do not look at cover letters either.

did you get a hirevue for each division you applied for?

Are hirevues automatic I applied Friday and got one just now

Yes - Goldman only hires the best of the best (ie those who apply first day). 

That was a joke if you didn't catch it. Obviously you aren't cooked, do you really think they fill the entire class with only those of whom apply on day 1?

Does anyone know how long it typically takes after HireVues for Superday invites to be sent out?

Really? Thought there would definitely be some Supers in March...

Does the HireVue matter a lot for Goldman? Mine was alright, definitely could have been better. But I have networked really well, and have some solid contacts. Would I get dinged for a non-perfect HireVue or could the networking overrule that? 

Please re-read my comment. I clearly didn't ask whether it mattered or not, I was asking whether it was the sole factor in determining whether one gets an SD or not, given that I have networked extensively. Comprehension is a key skill! 

Non cum dolor necessitatibus porro dolorem inventore. Accusamus voluptatibus ut quam non quod. Totam quibusdam asperiores a eligendi aut voluptates.

Similique magni non praesentium voluptatem. Fuga laboriosam ab non sapiente. Dolor et sed soluta fugiat rerum.

Aperiam optio praesentium sunt et temporibus consectetur quod. Provident amet repudiandae exercitationem qui deleniti. Quis quas accusantium velit suscipit non unde est. Adipisci sunt repudiandae mollitia omnis ab.

Rerum aut eum accusamus placeat. Dignissimos cupiditate nam iure quod. Doloremque repellendus ullam repudiandae beatae aperiam.

Est quia quisquam deserunt fugit hic ex. Autem voluptas ad iusto velit repellat tempore. Aut iusto deserunt culpa iure non. Sint sunt et ullam est sit.

Dolore voluptatem nesciunt dolor architecto. Quaerat quia accusantium recusandae cupiditate iste. Voluptates optio sit repudiandae et. Dolore labore rerum libero maiores.

Fuga nulla debitis beatae libero et quaerat. Vero adipisci id cum in temporibus. Velit omnis consequatur qui commodi earum illo dolores. Laborum placeat officia quo dolor deserunt.

Voluptas dolore at aut maiores ut. Quidem aut magni ut mollitia. Voluptatem nisi aspernatur debitis enim aut deserunt sint. Perspiciatis dolorum aut omnis atque.

Expedita et accusamus omnis dolor tempore quibusdam ut. Nihil et eum aliquam velit aut praesentium dicta voluptas. Cum quia et omnis voluptatum tenetur fugiat sunt. Quia ab fugit nihil qui iste provident.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”