I heard ATK and OW also do this. Is this only for OW FS? Or OW GMS as well? Are there any others? If so, how do you prepare for these tests?
These 6 FREE Financial Modeling Lessons
Can Help You Land Your $100k+ Dream Job
- Our Fun Excel Training and Challenge Contest
- DCF Modeling, Tons of Free Templates & Video Tutorials
- Valuation Lesson on Trading Comps
- Cash Flow Modeling and more!
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): See his original post here: "<a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/hey-you-ocr-little-fcksL">HEY you OCR little f*cks</a>" </em> all schools are apparently filled with tweedledees and tweedle f*cking dums because all of...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 6/21/12.</em> At the beginning of my analyst program i had a fixed-notion of what it takes to become one of the top-ranked analysts in my class, pocket top-bucket bonus and move on to a prosperous future...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- WSO is now accepting applications to be a Campus Rep at your university for the 2015-16 school year. We currently have 42 reps signed up but would love to add 20-30 more. We are looking for motivated students with a solid work ethic and strong presentation/communication skills who are...
- In the old days many people perceived joining Wall Street was a golden ticket. They figured if you put your head down and work hard your career can be whatever you want it to be. Some thought they would make their money and be done in their thirties or forties. Others imagined they would keep...
- If you look at elite athletes of virtually any sport, they almost always share one thing in common: they started playing the sport at a fairly young age. Sure, there are exceptions, but very rarely do you see a world-class athlete who picked up the sport after high school. Now, what does...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011.</em> When women get together with their friends and talk about the new guy in their life, one of the first questions that always comes up is, "What does he do?", which - let's face it -...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- In the old days many people perceived joining Wall Street was a golden ticket. They figured if you put your head down and work hard your career can be whatever you want it to be. Some thought they...
- I've been working in FI at a large pension for 1.5 years now after graduating from undergrad and would like to transition back into equities. I work in securitized products, which is more specialized...
- Hi All, I was trying to build out a simple partnership waterfall today with a preferred return and ran into some questions which I was hoping someone might help me with. For this example, let's...
- 91-7827738197 InTeRcAsT LoVe MaRrIaGe SpEcIaLiSt BaBa ji
- mr.vashikaran 91-7827738197 love Problem soluTion specialist bAba ji
- Hi guys, I am a junior wishing to land a summer internship in one of the Bulge Brackets. I interned in a PE firm this past summer, but I was wondering how I can connect my PE internship experience...
- Century 21 University maankmmvidhiipnntuHpnntaalphnaekqclndrbylqpMphut taeltruuvpaanddualsgaal jaalkkhnna`qntrjaati taemuaygt naukmbujaa. Participates in the Professional Real Estate Agent training...
- any advice? opinions opportunity in terms of getting ahead in the finance world?
- I'm currently part of an analyst program (not IB) at a BB. Couple months in, I'm realizing I don't enjoy my work at all although I have it down. I know I'm lucky to be where I'm at being a non-target...
- https://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/Career-Services/Sta... These stats are pretty terrible. I had higher HS GPA and a low 1400s SAT, and I got rejected by my "non-target" flagship state school, which is...
- How is asset based lending for middle market? What are the exit opps ? can i still get into Private equity or any mezzanine type fund ?
- I am starting OCR in b-school for consulting. I have received two pieces of advice I have mixed feelings about regarding my resume for the campus resume book. I was hoping a few folks here may...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 435