is making me feel increasingly concerned each time someone posts about it. Is it still better to leave it on your resume if you have something you're not proud of (like 3-3.5), rather than just omit it altogether? I'm asking this in reference to another recent thread in which someone was mentioning how people automatically toss the resumes when they don't see any gpa listed.
Also, in relation to getting better gpas, is it possible to transfer after your 3rd year in college, so that you enter the new school as a senior? If not, what if you indicated you were interested in doing additional schooling (like a second major or studying a major that's not offered at your current school)?
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Why doesn't anyone talk about deals on this forum? It is supposed to be about IB after all
- we've all had the talk at this point, what are the actual salary numbers?
- Corporate Smack Talk: Does Your Boss Talk Like This?
- Do everyone with a 3.5 GPA + target school really all are guaranteed interviews? Are all recruiters on WSO FAT LIERS?
- Why this talk of "exit options" amazes me.
- Please talk me out of this- 2nd Year BB Associate
- When people talk about "bonuses" does this include signing bonus?
- All the people who say your GPA has to be high of full of shit