Does anyone know if it is possible to withdraw a submitted JP Morgan application? I can't find a withdraw button anywhere on the site.
It seems odd to me that they wouldnt allow you to withdraw the application.
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Throwback Thursday - This was a originally posted June 2012</em> So the <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/searching-for-a-summer-internship">interns</a></span> are out in full...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Check out wilowallstreet's AMA <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ask-an-ex-ib-md-anything">here</a>. The AMA is still live and he is actively answering any questions that you may have.</em> I learnt a lot about failure...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- You can ask me anything. I know there are probably a lot of questions you wish you could ask your boss, but can't. I was at <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-dictionary/what-is-the-bulge-bracket-BB">bulge...
- Confidence matters. Often it matters more than whether or not you’re actually qualified. Hewlett Packard discovered this years ago… They were researching the discrepancy between men and women in upper management. Sexism was certainly a potential factor. But they found another factor...
- In the forums I see a lot of questions and comments contrasting banking and the buy-side. It seems many of you are thinking about all the right topics, and I want to share with you some of my insights from my own career at Goldman and Carlyle as well as from working with clients on both...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- WSO is excited to have the experts from Accepted.com on board to answer applicant questions in the business school forum. Here is a message from Natalie who will be checking this thread every few days to make sure she is staying on top of questions: I'm here to answer any questions you...
- So, I know this doesn't go in here, but I know the Other Road won't get any views on this or very many, and its not exactly Sales and Trading. I've been working in a sales development role at a hot startup in the SaaS sphere. We are innovating and disrupting in our field, and...
- Thanks to my content intern @Lucas_m" for another great compilation post. This one covers on campus recruiting, interviews, and converting SA <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- Hi guys, I am a junior interested in IBD. I have been doing a mutual fund internship during the semester (around 18 hours/week). It was not what I expected at all because the fund is sub-advised/...
- from your monthly salary what % do you tend to save? How much goes for the rent and daily expenses(grocery , transport, clothes,entertainment?)
- http://i.imgur.com/UYApJTO.gif Stadium may be empty, but this guy has heart!
- Hello Everyone, Long time reader, first time poster so excuse any faux pas. I am soliciting you all to get a realistic expectation of my future career/MBA prospects. I've been out of school for 2...
- I interview with Goldman Sachs with two divisions: IBD and S&T. I just got a notification that I won't be going onto super day wit IB, but have not heard back from S&T. anyone heard back from...
- Anyone familiar on what the process is like for breaking into state/county pension funds. Pay doesn't seem to be on par with the private sector but the hours are usually way better and the there's a...
- Anyone have any developments regarding Perella's 2016 sophomore internship program?
- For anyone who studied abroad in undergrad or in an MBA program where do you recommend going and what experiences did you have?
- A week ago, I began my series of posts on the drug business, starting with my perspective on how the business is changing and then moving on to post on Valeant's business model and the runaway story...
- Hey guys, I have an offer at RBC for an investment banking summer analyst position. I'm wondering what their strong groups are? I'm thinking about the 2 years to PE route (ideally) so I'd like...
- Here is the news: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-25/... It does not explain the whole corruption scheme that is happening in Brazil right now (once I find a good article about this in...
- It's quite expensive $200 + you have to wait 18 months to get it. What could it possibly have that justifies the cost and the wait? Thoughts? www.firmsconsulting dot com/books/partnership/
- Can anyone provide me with information on the total number of credit and multi-strat hedge funds in the US? Further detail into the credit strategy would be very helpful. I need this for a...
- So you want to work or intern in China? The sharks are waiting for your inquiry so go ahead and call or send your email. Within hours you will be contacted and told everything you want to hear -...
- The Hunger Games movies, now wrapping up with the fourth installment, Mockingjay - Part 2, split the difference. In the series' opening film, 2012's The Hunger Games, director Gary Ross loyally...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 1168