I have a interview with J.P Morgan where I have to answer 4 questions on video, but there is not an interview on the other side. Has anyone had any experience with this?
What to expect from a JP Morgan Hirevue Video Interview
All applicants are asked to conduct video interviews after applying to a program. Users on the forum have generally heard back between 2-3 weeks to schedule second round or superday interviews. The status of their candidacy can be accessed on the applicant portal.
The interview includes 3-6 questions with 30 seconds to prepare a response, and up to 90 seconds to answer. The video stops recording as soon as 90 seconds are up. There are 3 attempts to answer each question. There is an opportunity to practice this video format in the tutorial you will see prior to starting your interview. It is recommended to practice preparing and recording videos prior to your interview- unlimited practice trials are offered.
- What attracts you to JP Morgan, and specifically this division?
- What's your cumulative GPA?
- Tell us about a time when you worked with a difficult employee.
- Tell us about a time you worked with a great team. What made working with them great?
- What are you most excited about in financial markets?
- What do you know about the alternative investments industry?
- What attracted you most to this position?
- What unique experience or expertise could you bring to our team?
- What leadership experience or extracurricular activity on your resume is most important to you and why?
- What efforts do you make to stay on top of the markets on a regular basis?
- Ensure your webcam and microphone work
- Practice answering general behavioral questions concisely in front of a webcam, and prepare yourself mentally for questions you may not expect
- Review your resume for experiences and skills you want to highlight
- Be dressed in business professional from the waist up, and conduct your video interview in a quiet, well- lit room with minimal background distractions
Read More About JPM Wealth Management on WSO
- JP Morgan Wealth Management Analyst Vs Private Banking
- J.P. Morgan Global Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program Phone Interview?
- Wealth Advisor Salary At Bulge Bracket Banks
Preparing for Investment Banking Interviews?
The WSO investment banking interview course is designed by countless professionals with real world experience, tailored to people aspiring to break into the industry. This guide will help you learn how to answer these questions and many, many more.