I recently graduated college and I'm trying to fine tune my resume. I'm seeking a entry level finance position such as: financial analyst, trader, or financial adviser.
Any help would be appreciated - Thanks!
These 6 FREE Financial Modeling Lessons
Can Help You Land Your $100k+ Dream Job
- Our Fun Excel Training and Challenge Contest
- DCF Modeling, Tons of Free Templates & Video Tutorials
- Valuation Lesson on Trading Comps
- Cash Flow Modeling and more!
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): See his original post here: "<a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/hey-you-ocr-little-fcksL">HEY you OCR little f*cks</a>" </em> all schools are apparently filled with tweedledees and tweedle f*cking dums because all of...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 6/21/12.</em> At the beginning of my analyst program i had a fixed-notion of what it takes to become one of the top-ranked analysts in my class, pocket top-bucket bonus and move on to a prosperous future...
- My content intern @Lucas_M" is at it again! This time the top ranked (by silver bananas) posts related to networking, cold calling, and cold emailing. Enjoy! p.s. Need more networking advice? Check out our <a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011.</em> When women get together with their friends and talk about the new guy in their life, one of the first questions that always comes up is, "What does he do?", which - let's face it -...
- In the old days many people perceived joining Wall Street was a golden ticket. They figured if you put your head down and work hard your career can be whatever you want it to be. Some thought they would make their money and be done in their thirties or forties. Others imagined they would keep...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- Wall Street Oasis is looking for several hard working individuals to join our intern team to help with online-marketing tasks, specifically Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and link-building. <strong><a...
- Hey guys, so we hear of pretty crazy, competitive situations in nearly all levels: professional sports, high schools, university, and of course the workplace. There's examples everywhere: whether it's Michael Jordan ruining friendships over a game or the latest Tiger Mom shelling out...
- Anyone ever attended it? Its a boutique in Milwaukee. They have testing as well; anybody know what it is like?
- Hey guys, I have a Stifel ER super-day soon and was wondering about the following: -How is the super-day? Will I be asked to create valuation models? Was it mostly fit or technical? -Exit opps to HFs...
- Hey all, How does the fed funds rate affect treasury yields? The correlation between 10 year treasury yields and the fed funds rate is high, but why is that the case?
- Mod Note (Andy) - Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted 2/28/12 Tried the search function, but couldn't find anything. I am a senior at a non-target. I wasn't able to get into banking. So...
- Hi Guys I have alway wanted to get into Quarry Mining , it is quit a lucrative industry with no labour issues like gold and diamond mining . The machines and operators do majority of the work. I...
- Hey all, I'm taking the Series 7 next week and have been studying the materials provided by STC. I just took the closed book 12 exam (last one) and got a 75, I'm told that's a bit harder than the...
- +91-7827738197 vaShikaran spEcialist Baba ji +91-7827738197 Love vaShikaran spEcialist Baba ji
- Undergoing recruitment is a very stressful process and one term that is constantly thrown at your face is "networking". With the pressure to network, students attend career fairs and networking...
- The founders of Coffee Meets Bagel gave a TED talk recently about online dating. Discuss.
- I am a resident physician in pathology wanting to transition into a career in pharma/biotech hedge fund. What steps should I take?
- I am a resident physician currently in residency training in pathology wanting to transition into biotech/pharma equity research. What steps should I take?
- My content intern @Lucas_M is at it again! This time the top ranked (by silver bananas) posts related to networking, cold calling, and cold emailing. Enjoy! p.s. Need more networking advice? Check...
- On this season of financial instability, it is perfect on the off chance that you see how to Make interests in stock. There are ways to deal with get a securities exchange instruction which may...
- Hey guys -- I just found out I am going to be a ton of traveling over the next two months for my job -- I am working on L1 of the CFA (sit in December) and was wondering if anyone would be willing...
- Is there anyone who knows well about baml online tests? I heard when numerical test is successful, then a candidate is asked to take competency questions. I am curious about how long it takes to get...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 457