I have been lurking on here for a while, and this is my first post.
I have two internship offers this fall ( couldn't find anything spectacular). There both at BB in PWM. I really can't decide which one would be more beneficial or rewarding, and was hoping to get some input.
The first internship would be me working under management. The financial advisers essentially would be our clients. I was told I would be putting on events, and would help scheduling conferences. I am not 100% sure what this would entail.
The second internship would be working with a team of financial advisers, helping with powerpoints, some excel work, and word. No cold calling. The prospects would essentially be our clients.
Any thoughts, ideas, prior experience would all be appreciated!
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- MBA in Canada and US for capital markets career
- The impossible quest for fair markets: Pokemon cards, HFT and Life lessons
- Choosing a career from good choices
- How does a change in share price affect EV, P/E, and Market Cap?
- Canadian MBA for career change into Finance
- How do you network at career fairs/info sessions
- Market makers, fair value, and Knight Capital
- Starting out in ER- good career choice?