He was recently named a winner in The M&A Advisor's 40 Under 40 for the Central Region.
For next week, I hope to ask some of your questions in addition to my own. I will be asking 10 questions. Hopefully, the majority of the questions will be yours, not mine. Let me know what you think of the questions I have listed below. Feel free to list your own questions and comment on others. I will be sending the questions over on Friday morning, so if you have something to ask, post it now.
May the best questions win.
- Can you give a quick run-down of your career path?
- What skills have you developed that have benefited you the most?
- Can you describe the benefits of working in the MM vs. in the ?
- What skills do you view as most important to incoming analysts? To incoming Associates?
- How are current market conditions affecting you and/or your clients?
- What do you do when you are not working? Why is this important to you?