credit suisse 2011 analyst program

Hi, I'm trying to apply for Credit Suisse 2011 graduate analyst program.
I did the quick search to submit online application in Credit Suisse website
but can't find any jobs in Americas regions.
The deadlines are, I believe, not even close yet.
Would someone please help me and explain what's going on?
Thank you

I noticed this as well and had the same reaction redwine; there are some solid spots for non-americas though. I spoke with a CS connection of mine on Thursday and he mentioned they were doing some serious lay-offs...=/

I noticed the same thing, although it seems odd to me that there's not a single spot in any programs for the Americas. I could see them not listing IB or S&T if they had filled with summers, but you'd think they would still have spots in at least some areas....ops?....risk?.....finance?.....IT?.....

I'm hoping against hope that that means they simply haven't posted yet for some reason.

Credit Suisse has only a few spots open across the bank. They aren't going to be posting spots on their website. I spoke to MD's in different divisions and it looks like most summers have accepted their offers.

GMSG means capital markets, origination

Jack: They’re all former investment bankers who were laid off from that economic crisis that Nancy Pelosi caused. They have zero real world skills, but God they work hard. -30 Rock

From what I've gathered:

• CS is full -JPM is full
  • UBS is full
  • Citi I think is full
  • GS?
  • DB I think is full
  • BOA is not full

I believe most of the banks filled their FT spots with SAs and people who came through accelerated recruiting. I got my BB spot through accelerated recruiting.

Best Response

To those who are looking into SA positions:

Guys chill down. It's still November. SA's recruiting doesn't even begin it's full swing till after late December with their SA on campus hiring. Prospective monkeys stop freaking yourself out. CS and others will start posting job details in late December once you see your school postings for SAs are actually up. The only hiring CS is doing for SA now is for their Asia SA class in S&T and IBD.

Also, even if they over hired FT this year, each bank will still recruit a full SA class just to maintain their reputation and to maintain relationship with universities. Giving out FT offer next year is another story depending how the market brews up by the summer of 201.

To those who are looking at 2011 FT positions in BB:

You are just so damn late in the hiring game, it's just too late to apply now. Best bet is to apply to boutiques/regionals, or network to get an off-cycle offer.

Agreed... wayy too early for SA... banks start recruiting for SA in Jan/Feb, there are some accelerated processes out there, but mainly for study abroad...

Quis explicabo velit sunt velit reiciendis sint ea. Qui ad non aut ut assumenda omnis.

I make money out of nothing

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (88) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”