THE ULTIMATE LOGIC GAME Get this right you deserve an 800 on the gmat. Which WSO member f*cked the asian lady?

Get this right, you deserve an 800 on the GMAT.

Question: At a WSO live meet up, 5 users show up to the bar. They are: lookatmycock, ant, blastoise, and edmundo braverman. The 5th doesn't have an account on WSO and is a lurker. She is also the only female named "Mimi" and is asian. At the end of the meet up, all 5 participants are drunk with the little asian chick fucked and slobbered over the couch, laughing from extreme amounts of pleasure. Only one WSO member fucked her. He also left his wallet in her pussy accidentally with his ID, and payroll stub. She yells, "Alright, who's the mexican making $150k/yr who fucked me?!" Who fucked the asian lady?

CONDITIONS:

1) ant likes to rant and fuck that tight chinese pussy.
2) edmundo braverman says blastoise is an illegal mexican.
3) the first two conditions only hold true if lookatmycock is jewish.
4) edmundo braverman went home early with a russian prostitute that night.
5) ant refuses to meet up at a bar with anyone who is known to be jewish.
6) lookatmycock has pictures of random asian women from facebook in the phone he was using, one that looks a lot like the asian lady.
7) blastoise claims both his parents are french.
8) ant says that blastoise is a fucking liar.
9) ant has never told a lie.
10) edmundo braverman made $150k last year.
11) ant was last seen not anywhere near the asian lady at the end of the night, but by a pay phone because he lost his cell phone.
12) blastoise was also not seen anywhere near the asian lady, but with a police officer talking about his lost ID.

alright, lunch break over. someone solve that shit. i'll get back to you after these trades. back to work bitches.

hint: it ain't me. and yes, it actually does have a LOGICAL solution lol. you'll go OHHHHH when you see it :P it actually doesn't take long if your mind is on the right track and not get fooled by the words. didnt take long for me to write that shit so there could be fallacies. hey, i tried.

porsche959:
edmundo?
"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

Shame on you Eddie...you should keep better track of your valuables! LOL.

Regards

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

You're all wrong...the answer is a+b=c+d

"Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way. In twenty years, if you're still livin' here, comin' over to my house to watch the Patriots games, still workin' construction, I'll fuckin' kill you. That's not a threat, that's a fact.

Its Blastoise.

Lookatmycock is jewish, so I'm assuming that he isn't the Mexican that the Asian girl is referring to (although I guess it is possible to be a Jewish Mexican). Ant didn't show up because Lookatmycock is Jewish. Which leaves us with Eddie and Blastoise. Blastoise is missing his ID, and Eddie went home with a prostitue. Thus, I think its Blastoise.

looking for that pick-me-up to power through an all-nighter?

Best Response

haha it's ant isn't it?

i got some downtime at work so i got bored and decided to figure thi s shit out. i could be wrong tho...

your said,

5) ant refuses to meet up at a bar with anyone who is known to be jewish.

well since this was a WSO meet up, he would not have known you beforehand and would not have known you were a jew so this condition is irrelevant to the question.

it should have been blastoise as he's the mexican, but since he lost his ID, someone must have stolen it and pretended to be blastoise.

you also said,

6) lookatmycock has pictures of random asian women from facebook in the phone he was using, one that looks a lot like the asian lady.

and

11) ant was last seen not anywhere near the asian lady at the end of the night, but by a pay phone because he lost his cell phone.

the cell phone of asian women pics that lookatmycock was looking at was actually ant's phone.

am i right or wrong? just wanted to give a diff. perspective than the others lol

Edmundo Braverman stole blastoises' wallet which is why he was so certain that blastoise was an illegal Mexican! And he made 150k last year but didn't want to fcuk a prostitute with his id because he might lose his job but says"fcuk blastoise, he's already here illegally." Also a portion of Russia is 'in' Asia so geographically speaking the 'Russiaan' prostitute is also 'Asian'.

Facilis dolores voluptate dolorem quisquam ratione id. Iure modi qui sunt quae. Eaque blanditiis et eum enim cupiditate. Reiciendis ut veritatis voluptatem facere iure. Molestiae autem repudiandae in eveniet. Neque et ipsa in odio. Nulla praesentium voluptate ut enim quam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”