Top 5 “HR Complaint-worthy” lines heard during first months on the trading floorO
It's no secret that
I thought I’d share the top five lines I’ve received while in the “biz”
Before I list these out - a bit about me. I am a femalemajor who worked on application support for a few months on the floor of a . I like to think under the right lighting I look decent. What follows are some of the creepier things that were said to me in my first few months on the floor.
- :: creepy 60 year-old leans back in his chair:: “Wanna go take a break”
- ::on my way to the atm:: “i hope you get more in than you’re pulling out”
- “you look exotic - i bet you get really good tan lines”
- Exchange with a trader in an elevator
Guy: “Do you like milkshakes?” ::takes long slurp::
Guy: “I bet you just haven't had the right one...” ::proceeds to ask me out ::
- Exchange with a security guard
Security Guard: “you work on the 4th flr right?
Guard: “Yea, i know what time you get in, when you leave and what train you take...where did you say you lived again?”
- ::valentines day card left at my desk:: "You make my pyramid erect"
I'm sure that's not the worst of it. Share some of the gems that you've overheard or ever used on another female.