So are you celebrating with champagne or staying weary because of the impending correction?
What is your opinion on this comment?
I can point out the changes.
The bond markets have evaporated. Rates cant get any lower, noone is setting them higher and governments are going to print. Gold isn't the safe have they thought it was and commodities dont pay a return. The big money needs a return (because it isnt their money) and they cant get it in anywhere else apart from stocks. Doesn't mean they will, just means they cant.
Give it a few months, kaboom.
1. Italian Government is total disarray
2. US sequester overwritten by the Fed just issuing another $85bn anyway
3. Cyprus to get bailout but terms are...ahem...secret
4. Baltic Dry Index (indicator of freight levels) at lowest level since 2008
5. Japan hints CTRL-P sooner than planned.
6. Eurozone unemployment at record highs.