Anyone know anything about these offices (or would like to speculate)? Which would pay the most-and how much salary and bonus can real estate IB analysts expect? I'd like to stay in real estate, so I have no problem being coined a real estate guy.
- Throughout my career I was constantly reminded of how little I knew. When I interviewed for the job at <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/company/goldman-sachs" target="_blank">Goldman Sachs</a></span>, as...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted in 2006. To see all of our top content from the past, click <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/highest-ranked-discussions">here.</a></em> So I'm new here and spent a good deal...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- You can ask me anything. I know there are probably a lot of questions you wish you could ask your boss, but can't. I was at <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-dictionary/what-is-the-bulge-bracket-BB">bulge...
- <em>Post any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer!</em> There doesn't seem to be much information on this website regarding this niche role so I'd like to just expand on this and hopefully future readers can gain insight on this function. I...
- Hello all, I was suddenly grabbed by an idea to write down the lessons I learned from the ten interviews across seven different positions and 6 different companies I attended in the past 2.5 months on the road to my first job out of university. I started brainstorming in rough chronological...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- <p>I worked as a management consultant for 4 years.</p> <p>I learned a bunch of stuff about business and strategy and operations.</p> <p>I also learned how to sound smart about something I knew nothing about, and how to use jargon to make simple things sound...
- A week ago, I began my series of posts on the drug business, starting with <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/divergence-in-the-drug-businesses-pharmaceuticals-and-biotechnology">my perspective on how the business is changing</a> and then moving on to post on...
- So I am from a very non-targeted Southern school. I grew up in a small South Carolina town and I am the first in my family to get a degree from an accredited school. I didn't come from much money (my family was in real estate and the recession really hurt us), so I had to pay for college....
- Apple iPhone 6s 16GB - $500USD Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB ....$450USD Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus .... $450USD
- HI all, I have been reading the forum for a while and I have learned very much.... I'm a atudent from europe and I have an upcoming interview for an internship with the head of research. I'm...
- Title says it all. If somebody would be kind enough to PM me equity research report(s) on SCHW I would be eternally grateful!
- Any thoughts between an trading assistant job in DRW in london vs SIG in dublin? In terms of pay, career progression, education etc?
- Stock Market Analysis Last week transportation and utility averages suffered small declines. Large stocks in the NASDAQ also experienced a slight decline. Instead, it was a week for the small stocks...
- Although the world has greatly improved when it comes to technology and modernity, we can only fully emphasize our futuristic potential with the wipeout of wires and cords. And we are nearing that...
- Hello all, I recently received and declined an offer for a MM bank, where I truly did enjoy the people and culture of the firm, more so than the other banks I interviewed at. However, the offer was...
- Sad to see my favorite team lose to Denver like the way they did on Sunday but the good news is that gronk, amendola, and edelman should all be back before the playoffs start. I think this Patriots...
- Hello! I'm looking for global payments solutions with API for automating pay-ins and pay-outs for my business. The first I found is Payoneer and there are a lot of good feedbacks I could find. Can...
- Hello guys! I need to open an offshore bank account for my company. Would be great to do it within a few days without visiting bank office. Are there any well-known solutions? The price or...
- Hey, Interested in Miami finance scene, specifically IB or AM. Anyone with any experience with it? I'm at UNC right now, so not really a regional target for any Miami firms, but I guess I still have...
- I may have missed a previous post about this, but I was just wondering what I should be putting in my Cover Letter. Any advice is greatly appreciated
- Which would you choose for your last summer in college?
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the 2014 WSO Compensation Report! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year (over 5,000)! It took many months of...
- Hey fellow WSOers, Just like some other members on here, I am a rising junior who is currently looking for a summer internship. I am currently a Business Management major pursuing a certificate in...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 1232