Received an offer to be a mid level(manager) at aFinance function at a , was under pressure to make a decision within a week, so I accepted it and currently in the process of fingerprinting/drug screening, etc. However, I recently received another offer from a dream position at a consulting firm. Does anyone have any suggestions on whether I should renege the previous offer that I signed with the BB? Will it affect my employment/offer with the consulting firm?
Appreciate your comments!