You have no chance in high finance when...
1. You need help with sending networking and thank you emails.
2. You ask for target schools of a specific firm, which means... You aren't at a target.
3. Your "pitch" includes statements about a "passion for finance".
4. You ask about the frequency of cold emails.
5. You need help with your suit color.
6. You debate which Ivy presents the best chance to break into x, y, z and you don't/didn't go to an Ivy.
7. Your question can easily be answered with a Google search.
8. You use such words as ibanking or ibanker.
9. You ask "What are my chances?".
10. You ask if the job you're submitting an online application is FO, MO or BO.