Why would you NOT buy an earlybird ticket ($79) to the WSO conference?
I'm scared of the monkey mascot
18% (29 votes)
I can't / don't want to attend
20% (32 votes)
I plan to go but will wait until the last possible second to buy because I always procrastinate on things
7% (11 votes)
Cant afford it (live outside of NYC area and would have to pay for travel expenses)
28% (45 votes)
Too far into the future - I'm interested but unsure if I'll be able to go
17% (27 votes)
N/A - I already bought my ticket, see you there!
8% (12 votes)
Other (please comment)
2% (3 votes)
Total votes: 159
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- So, apparently I haven't been on this site in while, and it'd be a shame to make a return to just complain, but I've emptied the beers from the minibar and it's still way too early to sleep, my body now evading anything approaching a circadian rhythm. Instead of sleeping,...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy), Throwback Thursday, this was originally posted on 7/2/13. The very talented author of this post, moneymogul, is also the author of our <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/blog/new-finance-internship-guide-just-released">Finance...
- I haven’t seen this topic discussed much on WSO. When it comes to inheritance, the common wisdom is that when parents pass on, whatever they have goes to their kids. Clearly, this choice is considerably harder for the wealthy than for the rest of population. Considering that a huge percentage...
- ***If you have questions or comments please leave them here. Notably, if you want a response you will have a much better shot at comments left on the actual blog (this is for any of our overviews). Will try to return here and help answer/comment but the blog has grown rapidly. Not trying to be...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- Hey WSO, happy to answer your questions today and tomorrow. I can answer any questions regarding: <ul> <li>networking</li> <li>application process</li> <li>interviewing/interview prep process</li> <li>recruiting process</li> ...
- <b>Another 100+ Questions Added...Now Over 500+</b>: We've sifted through 2 THOUSAND+ more questions submitted to the WSO <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-company-database">Company...
- I wanted to share some insight on what it’s like having been through a few things after graduating from college. For reference, I graduated from a non-target school and got my first job within 2 months of graduation. It was a long-term temp.-to-perm. at a <span...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- <strong>Project description: Finance / Wall Street / Business Blogger</strong> We are looking for several talented writers (professionals in the finance industry preferred) to blog for WallStreetOasis. There is a list of suggested topics you can choose from but if there is an area...
- Hey guys, My firm (London mid-market M&A advisory) will soon be paying out bonus and I just wanted to get a feel of what current market rate was I think it was a pretty average year which risks...
- Hey guys, Long time lurker, finally decided to sign up. Was wondering if anyone could comment on the recent deal flow of the Citi and BAML Tech coverage teams in SF and also analyst exit opps from...
- I have been accepted to NYU, paid my deposit and was dead set on going there until UNC came in today with a half tuition scholarship. Approximate to about $60,000 2 year total. With cost of living,...
- Not sure how many people ask for advice about undergrad programs but I'm pretty desperate for advice as the deadline to commit is approaching fairly quickly. Right now I'm into Hobart college and...
- Has anyone heard of them? Mutual fund/ETF located in New York and Tampa http://www.vaneck.com
- I'm taking the series 7 on Thursday. I read the STC book and have been getting high 70's to low 80's on the practice tests. How's the actual series 7 compare?
- I am interested in exiting LevFin to a HF and am wondering if I am limited to only debt funds? Obviously debt is my specialty, but I think if you could analyze a company from a debt perspective then...
- I have an offer from a valuation advisory firm, and an offer from a GIANT venture capital firm (think Sequoia / Khosla Ventures / First Round Capital), for a summer internship. I am a second year...
- When I read this book for the first time, back in the early 2000’s, it left an indelible impression. The themes and thesis of this modern classic come to mind repeatedly over the last few years,...
- The next NYC meetup is coming up soon! Join us for the first happy hour of the spring season! All are welcome. Repeat visitors encouraged! Location: Galway Hooker Pub, please say "WallStreetOasis" at...
- So I'm looking to get a jump on my peers (or at least figure out if I want to consult before my junior year). How early can one reasonably start interning for halfway decent consulting firms (...
- Already tried the search function... Anyone have thoughts, opinions, or experience withJasper Ridge Partners?
- I am starting a corporate internship and was wondering what bag interns typically wear? (ie the brand) I know there are lots of topics on this subject, but I can't seem to find one that gave me clear...
- I am an associate at a top 3 global real estate brokerage shop in nyc. I would like to know if there are exit opps outside of brokerage, and if so what are they, as well as the hurdles? E.g. Repe,...
- Anyone else going to SALT in Vegas this year?
What's your favorite possession?
TV / Entertainment system
Clothing & accessories
Laptop / tablet
Xbox One / PS4 etc
Stereo / audio equipment
Nothing, I'm a broke student
Other (add to comments)
Total votes: 480