i was given the advice from someone, who had done an SA and 2yr analyst at the same boutique firm and now does PE, that I could put my a post 1st year GPA on my resume.
I screwed up 1st year but was also taking tough premed classes which are killing my gpa right now. I have already included my overall gpa along with my major(econ)gpa and my minor (finance) gpa, which are both considerably higher than my overall. He thinks I should put my post 1st year GPA next to my overall as well in my resume. He thinks I should include the premed freshman year somewhere either on cover letter or resume but I have no idea where I would put it.
could anyone give me their opinions?
also, do you think i could get away with rounding to 1 decimal point i.e. x.xx to x.x?
the largest rounding i did was .04 of a point from 3.46 to 3.5.
Thanks in advance
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Listing ONLY Post-Freshman GPA?
- Including only 3rd and 4th year undergrad GPA?
- 3.1 overall gpa but a 3.8 major gpa, should I only put major gpa?
- Should you include the gpa from a former institution in your cumulative gpa?
- What are my chances of getting into banking with a low GPA?
- Goldman GPA?
- Minimum GPA?
- Does anyone know what classes count towards major gpa?