I have 2(London) offers for the IB divisions at and and would really appreciate some advice.
I really liked's culture and the way they go about their business, the division has a great team of people. They seemed very supportive and they really focus on the personal development of /analysts. I also find to be more prestigious but that's just purely down to my personal subjective opinion.
was very corporate during my visits but at the same time there was a feeling of everything being grand which I quite liked. The institution itself is massive and operates on such a huge scale, doesn't even compare in that sense. Also from what I understand it is way ahead in M&A than , or at least the numbers show it. However I'm not sure about how significant the London office is, whilst 's London office is its flagship branch for IB.
What are your thoughts, what would you choose?
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Two Summer Offers- Middle Office paying more...
- Recent graduate with no offers- Now what?
- Multiple Offers- JP Morgan vs. Deutsche vs. RBS
- Choice of Offers- DB, ML, LB
- Deciding between 2 offers- need help TONIGHT
- SA offers- Barcap IBD v Nomura S&T v BNP Paribas S&T
- No Ibanking offers- Law School?
- Two Great SA Offers- Need Help Choosing (IB vs ER)