• Sharebar

Updated 2/7/2012:

All BB offers are out so which bank will u join next summer?
ill keep the posted updated.

GS:
MS:
JPM: Papagogo,
DB: rossgs210,
CS:
Citi:
UBS:
BAML:
BarCap: algorhythm,

Comments (342)

• JWR34's picture

In regards to applying to two locations I've always been told it's fine but they expect you to select just one after the first round interview. This is in the context of NYC vs Houston though. May be different internationally.

• gnalk's picture

hi guys anyone received a first round invite for barcap ibd? mine seems to be a skype interview... with an avp. is this normal?? i would've thought it would be a phone interview with analysts/associates

• USCstudent26's picture

does it look bad to apply to many different locations for the same BB (all IB tho, not IB and then CM and S&T)

ex: UBS LA
    UBS San Fran healthcare
    UBS NY financial sponsors group
    UBS Chicago

my thought, would just increase my chances for all these different groups applying to, but now might show im not stable or dnt knw what i want? truth is, il work in a basement if i learn M&A from a BB IB, so ya i dnt care where i am, i just want the experience!

• USCstudent26's picture

does it look bad to apply to many different locations for the same BB (all IB tho, not IB and then CM and S&T)

ex: UBS LA
    UBS San Fran healthcare
    UBS NY financial sponsors group
    UBS Chicago

my thought, would just increase my chances for all these different groups applying to, but now might show im not stable or dnt knw what i want? truth is, il work in a basement if i learn M&A from a BB IB, so ya i dnt care where i am, i just want the experience!

Pages