I am to the point that I am going to need to declare my minor soon, and, instead of doing the usual finance, acct, econ minors, I was wondering what some of you thought about psych or polsci minor?
These two subjects interest me, but not to the point that I would want a career in either ... I can't see myself asking some depressed person "And, how does that make you feel?" lol or some bs. Or making it up to Congress. So, a minor makes the most sense.
My goals are to get into Man. Consulting. If I could choose the firm/division, it would bes&o.
So, my question is, would either psych or polsci be beneficial? I'm actually dual majoring: Finance/ACCT, if that helps. BTW, I like both equally, and I'm not just doing it for the purpose of getting a job, and I just really can't decide, so if one is more helpful for landing a MC job, it's just a bonus.
Any/all advice/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Moving from PwC Banking S&O to Deloitte S&O
- Deloitte Federal S&O vs. PwC Federal Advisory vs. BAH
- A.T. Kearney vs. Deloitte S&O vs. Strategy&
- EY M&A/Valuation vs Deloitte S&O exit opps, etc..
- Deloitte S&O vs. Accenture MC vs. The Cambridge Group
- Delloite S&O vs Accenture MC
- Deloitte S&O Summer
- Deloitte S&O Business Analyst Interview (Undergraduate)