Villanova MSF Class of 2015

Hey everyone! I wanted to create a thread for anyone that will be attending the MSF program at Villanova starting this summer. Just a place to meet, exchange information, get to know people, and maybe ask some questions if alumni pop into the thread.

I am also looking for another roommate for the year. I already have one roommate lined up, but we would really like to get a 3rd person in the program to help cut costs some more. The 2 of us are both guys but would be open to guys or girls as the 3rd roommate. Post here or PM me if you are interested and we can talk more.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

@TNA is your best bet for finding out that information. We already had the welcome day and classes start June 2nd so if I had to guess, I'd say no. But get in contact with TNA or give them a call directly and ask.

Thanks guys -- my biggest factor is which school has a better shot of landing me a job i.e. is it SMU in Dallas or Maryland in DC/VA/MD/PA. It could be from within the serious sectors of banking to corporate finance to general management - my aim is to land a job with some kind of stepping stone potential, and get on my feet. NYC isn't such a dream for me, so I am not really swayed by that issue.

Add in to that mix me being an international student too. I would say that it would be Texas right?

Does American University being an option make a difference in your opinion, or you'd still go with SMU? I am hearing mixed things on American - great placements from the MSF but party school vibe with recruiters, plus bigger names in D.C. to compete with i.e. G'town, Hopkins, GW.

Thanks again for your input.

p.s. im sorry for ruining the villanova-ness of the thread...

I have nothing against those roles. In fact,that's precisely where I ended up. The fact of the matter is that IB still pays the best and has the best exit ops. Beyond that, the typical 23 year old, delusional MSF applicant, doesn't know anything about those positions, their exit ops and generally feel like it's beneath them. Also, Villanova brands itself as an East Coast school and while the East Coast does have a significant number of F500 companies, that's not really what it's known for. When people think of East Coast finance they think of Wall Street.

So I'm skeptical of your rationale for Nova's weak (nonexistent?) IB placements and I think it's important to get facts out there.

“Elections are a futures market for stolen property”

Esuric:

I have nothing against those roles. In fact,that's precisely where I ended up. The fact of the matter is that IB still pays the best and has the best exit ops. Beyond that, the typical 23 year old, delusional MSF applicant, doesn't know anything about those positions, their exit ops and generally feel like it's beneath them. Also, Villanova brands itself as an East Coast school and while the East Coast does have a significant number of F500 companies, that's not really what it's known for. When people think of East Coast finance they think of Wall Street.

So I'm skeptical of your rationale for Nova's weak (nonexistent?) IB placements and I think it's important to get facts out there.

I fail to see what is skeptical about what I am saying. The year before placed numerous students into banking as I mentioned above. This past year saw more consulting, Real estate and Boutique placements. Every year the class shifts and people want to do different things.

In fact you see a mix of placements in every program. All the programs put kids into f500 rotational programs, consulting, big 4, etc.

Villanova is an East coast school. That means jobs in PA, NYC, CT, NJ. Not sure how East coast means banking. I've never heard that from anyone I've spoken with.

You've never heard that people are interested in East Coast placements because they want BB IB/to work on Wall Street? I hear that all the time. Also, can you provide a link to last year's Nova employment report? I have trouble finding a detailed one that shows actual placements.

calikid3820:
TNA:

Whatever. You said no one got banking. People got banking. They haven't updated placments because they always lag.

Are you excluding yourself from the placements?

I didnt report a job, butassuming they claim it anyway its a Valuation group placement, as thats where I was 90 days after graduation.

Listen dude, props for what you did. You landed a great gig and hustled well. I just don't get how much venom you have got the program. No need to get into details here. Kids place into banking from the program. Some years more than others. The program takes a lot of fliers on kids. They could easily up their stats and get better results, but a lot of people wouldn't have a second shot.

And you know that not everyone was or is as motivated as you. How many people ground it out like you did? Nova has the network and the program had good OCR.its up to the individual to make it happen.

Bro, I didn't out you to alumni (which I am one myself). You trashed the program on a forum that you know a large majority of your class and past classes used to research. My email literally blew up when that infamous post hit this site. Lets not make it out like I rallied the troops.

Additionally, you said it yourself, that a large portion of the class wanted banking, but didn't have what it takes. There are tons of Nova alumni on the street and if you prepare well and put forth effort you can get the job you want.

People last year got banking. People in prior years got banking. We've had people go to Wells Fargo, Barclays (Pub Fin and ER), BMO, Stifel, Buckfire, Cowen, Harris Williams, UBS, BNP, PNC, HSBC (Corp Banking, then Syndications), Citi (pub finance), BONY (Urdang REPE x2), Houlihan, Lazard (now at Barcap in ER), Carlyle RE.

As well as the usual suspects (all the Big Four, LDP programs (JnJ, Boeing, etc). boutique firms, PE firms, on and on.

Okay, so people wanted banking but didn't get it. Let's just make that clear.

I honestly don't care about the dramatic bullshit but, again, it's important to get the facts out there and to avoid propaganda. There are thousands of kids who are going to make massive investments in these types of programs based almost solely on the information here.

Esuric:

Okay, so people wanted banking but didn't get it. Let's just make that clear.

I honestly don't care about the dramatic bullshit but, again, it's important to get the facts out there and to avoid propaganda. There are thousands of kids who are going to make massive investments in these types of programs based almost solely on the information here.

100% agree. Its the only reason I still sign on and say anything on these threads

TNA:

One guy got still ER. Another guy got boutique IB. Cowen interviewed people, so did BMO and Stifel to name a few. Freeman is now interviewing people. Previous year was full of banking and this year had banking.

I thought you just said last year only had 1 kid go banking? Is that "full"? Also, i know the Houlihan placement... he got it after a year of work experience. Houlihan is one place that Nova doesnt have a big presence at actually.

This is the stuff that needs to stop. Cuz there will be some kid out there gunning for Houlihan RX and will see that.

Im not trying to tear down the Nova MSF but I will call BS on any false claim made. Just like people do on every other thread posted on this site.

calikid3820:
TNA:

One guy got still ER. Another guy got boutique IB. Cowen interviewed people, so did BMO and Stifel to name a few. Freeman is now interviewing people. Previous year was full of banking and this year had banking.

I thought you just said last year only had 1 kid go banking? Is that "full"? Also, i know the Houlihan placement... he got it after a year of work experience. Houlihan is one place that Nova doesnt have a big presence at actually.

This is the stuff that needs to stop. Cuz there will be some kid out there gunning for Houlihan RX and will see that.

Im not trying to tear down the Nova MSF but I will call BS on any false claim made. Just like people do on every other thread posted on this site.

Placements are placements. Some occur right away, some over time. Villanova MSF alumni change jobs, advance, etc. Students can network with them and it is indicative of where graduates go through there career. Every school updates their placements and keep track of alumni after graduation.

Split hairs all you want.

I said last year, your class, not counting you, there were two banking placements. Fact. The list isn't complete because there were a handful of international students that typically take longer to place. This year's class has more banking placements which I posted.

Are some of the Boutique/MM IB positions FO or all MO/BO? I don't understand why the class has so much 'trouble' placing when a simple LinkedIn Villanova search returns thousands of Nova grads working on the street.

Edit/Disclaimer: Got accepted into Nova and was under the impression that IB was pretty achievable.

bashfulpanda:

Are some of the Boutique/MM IB positions FO or all MO/BO? I don't understand why the class has so much 'trouble' placing when a simple LinkedIn Villanova search returns thousands of Nova grads working on the street.

Edit/Disclaimer: Got accepted into Nova and was under the impression that IB was pretty achievable.

The banking positions I mentioned are IB. There are other placements that are MO and some BO. Banking is achievable, but you need to prepare.

TNA:
bashfulpanda:

The banking positions I mentioned are IB. There are other placements that are MO and some BO.
Banking is achievable, but you need to prepare.

Prepare how? I'm fully ready to network and cold call, if that's what you mean. Or do you need an IB internship to get banking offers? I have a Cap Markets internship at a major mortgage lender, not sure if that would count.

Best Response
bashfulpanda:
TNA:
bashfulpanda:

The banking positions I mentioned are IB. There are other placements that are MO and some BO.
Banking is achievable, but you need to prepare.

Prepare how? I'm fully ready to network and cold call, if that's what you mean. Or do you need an IB internship to get banking offers? I have a Cap Markets internship at a major mortgage lender, not sure if that would count.

Do well in the program, network, hit OCR strong, execute when you get interviews, etc. That's what I mean. That's a good internship for your resume which will help you.

Wish you knew your facts. One guy got stilfel ER. Last time I check that is considered banking.

No one is claiming his placement since he quit the program.

Sorry, where alumni go is part of the program. Nothing wrong with reporting that. If you think there is an issue feel free to contact the admissions office. I have no doubt your concerns will be well received.

And I am sure that Nova did nothing for your career. No alumni helped, no improved GPA helped, nothing.

TNA:

Wish you knew your facts. One guy got stilfel ER. Last time I check that is considered banking.

Sorry, where alumni go is part of the program. Nothing wrong with reporting that. If you think there is an issue feel free to contact the admissions office. I have no doubt your concerns will be well received.

And I am sure that Nova did nothing for your career. No alumni helped, no improved GPA helped, nothing.

Okay... to say "Banking" implies IB.. You expressly said ER in a previous post. So to apply the same methodology you are implicitly saying 2 IB placements last year.

Listen I'm not going to say I didn't reach out to Nova alums, But, every interview I had post graduation I got through NON-Nova contacts. Those interviews include 2 hedge funds One L/S value and one Credit and a Growth PE fund that plays in VC/Growth PE.

Imporved gpa? Marginally. I am still below the threshold for pretty much EVERYWHERE and have to back door and network my way in.

Is it nicer to have Nova on my resume than my undergrad? Ya, but did the program add any value to my career other than a diploma? No, absolutely not.

calikid3820:
TNA:

Okay... to say "Banking" implies IB.. You expressly said ER in a previous post. So to apply the same methodology you are implicitly saying 2 IB placements last year.

Listen I'm not going to say I didn't reach out to Nova alums, But, every interview I had post graduation I got through NON-Nova contacts. Those interviews include 2 hedge funds One L/S value and one Credit and a Growth PE fund that plays in VC/Growth PE.

Imporved gpa? Marginally. I am still below the threshold for pretty much EVERYWHERE and have to back door and network my way in.

Is it nicer to have Nova on my resume than my undergrad? Ya, but did the program add any value to my career other than a diploma? No, absolutely not.

Dude, I'm not taking away anything you did effort wise. You know full well why you're were you are at Vs others who said they wanted banking but didn't have the hustle. That being said, the program gave you a whole new network that you tapped and can continue to tap. None of my jobs came from Nova alumni, but that doesn't mean I didn't interview places or talk to alumni thought the process.

You want to critique career services, OK. I am more sympathetic because my class had no dedicated career people. Your summer was tough and the grad office listened. The classes students are taking this year are different from last year and my first year. Also, this isn't a cake MBA program. This is a hard masters. Maybe recruiters don't get that, but that doesn't mean the program should give away A's.

Nova MSFs brought Cowen on campus. They got kids interviews with Harris Williams, they've gotten people internships at their shops, on and on. That's the value of the MSF specific network as it matures.

TNA:

Listen, I tried talking to them in the last like 2-3 months before I graduated. I sat down with them and gave them a couple areas where they could help students:

1. Reach out to banks and build relationships with alumni and the HR departments and play ambassador to the program. Help students find alumni at banks and in industries they want to be in.

2. Figure out something to do with GPAs because the only thing that should hold a kid back from the job he wants should be himself. The nova brand can get you into the room at any bank, but why is it that the MSF has NEVER put a kid into one of the banks that WSO considers prestigious? No BB IB groups (Outside pub fin once). I understand not every kid is going to get there but there is no pipeline or support system to help students even get a shot. If a kid pays over $30,000 to go there, why should he be the one teaching himself and prepping himself for interviews, networking with every bank trying to sell the msf and himself, and being a one man army. At what point does Career Services help students out?

calikid3820:
TNA:

Listen, I tried talking to them in the last like 2-3 months before I graduated. I sat down with them and gave them a couple areas where they could help students:

1. Reach out to banks and build relationships with alumni and the HR departments and play ambassador to the program. Help students find alumni at banks and in industries they want to be in.

2. Figure out something to do with GPAs because the only thing that should hold a kid back from the job he wants should be himself. The nova brand can get you into the room at any bank, but why is it that the MSF has NEVER put a kid into one of the banks that WSO considers prestigious? No BB IB groups (Outside pub fin once). I understand not every kid is going to get there but there is no pipeline or support system to help students even get a shot. If a kid pays over $30,000 to go there, why should he be the one teaching himself and prepping himself for interviews, networking with every bank trying to sell the msf and himself, and being a one man army. At what point does Career Services help students out?

All fair points, but the BB isn't true. We have alumni at WF, BoA in Am, Barclay (pub fin and ECM), UBS from one of the older classes. Nova places more into MM firms because that's the historic OCR.

The program does networking events. There are groups that have speakers come on campus. The Nova on Wall Street thing is great. They have a Nova PE event last year as well as RE stuff.

Could more be done? Yes. Will more be done? Yes. But it isn't as if you just get thrown to the wolves.

I'm not really worried about your opinion of myself or the program. The degree has helped countless students and does much more than you give credit for. You obviously have an issue with the school since you continually bash it.

A university isn't there to hold your hand. It provides an education, alumni, recruiting and career services. It's up to the adult to prepare for interviews, talk to employers and get a job.

Say what you want, but the program helped you. It's sad how much you bash the University and basically make the program look bad while at the same time benefiting from it.

TNA:

I'm not really worried about your opinion of myself or the program. The degree has helped countless students and does much more than you give credit for. You obviously have an issue with the school since you continually bash it.

A university isn't there to hold your hand. It provides an education, alumni, recruiting and career services. It's up to the adult to prepare for interviews, talk to employers and get a job.

Say what you want, but the program helped you. It's sad how much you bash the University and basically make the program look bad while at the same time benefiting from it.

Okay so what does Career services do if it is up to the "adult to prepare for the interviews, talk to employers and get the job"? Just show up and collect a paycheck? What recruiting and career services do they offer if the students are taking care of the talking to employers, preparing for interviews, and getting the job?

In addition to OCR

When I went we did a NYC and a Philadelphia networking trip. Now it has evolved into a NYC event with MSF and other alumni so students can talk directly with HR or MSF alumns. mock interviews with people in the industry. My year and years after had a mentor program, but it has been on hiatus for a year or two. It is being revamped. Your class didn't have it I believe, but the years before did. This is MSF specific.

Generally, for the business school, you have Nova working on Wall Street panel which has a mix of senior and junior people up on campus for networking purposes. They've recently started a Nova in PE panel, driven by a couple MD's and other PE guys. For those interested in RE you have a big real estate panel. One of the professors in the program runs the RE center.

This year there have been a couple happy hours locally to connect with people still in Philly. The school recently got CFA recognition which means discounts for the CFA for students. Considering the growing number of MSF graduates who hold the CFA charter this is beneficial. I've brought up Training the Street and they have classes in the city. I think it would be beneficial and it is something that has been discussed.

TNA:

In addition to OCR

When I went we did a NYC and a Philadelphia networking trip. Now it has evolved into a NYC event with MSF and other alumni so students can talk directly with HR or MSF alumns. mock interviews with people in the industry. My year and years after had a mentor program, but it has been on hiatus for a year or two. It is being revamped. Your class didn't have it I believe, but the years before did. This is MSF specific.

Generally, for the business school, you have Nova working on Wall Street panel which has a mix of senior and junior people up on campus for networking purposes. They've recently started a Nova in PE panel, driven by a couple MD's and other PE guys. For those interested in RE you have a big real estate panel. One of the professors in the program runs the RE center.

This year there have been a couple happy hours locally to connect with people still in Philly. The school recently got CFA recognition which means discounts for the CFA for students. Considering the growing number of MSF graduates who hold the CFA charter this is beneficial. I've brought up Training the Street and they have classes in the city. I think it would be beneficial and it is something that has been discussed.

The NYC event that features ~5 companies? Half of which arent IB? The one held in a corner of a bar?

Placements for last year's class are about complete and should be updated soon. Took me a bit to find them (and thanks to another alum for filling in some blanks).

I'll also link to an old post where another student in last year's class describing who wants banking. It confirms my statement that only a handful wanted banking.

Additionally, mentor program is back and part of the program. Went down for a year for retooling.

Also, the program is looking into Training the Street or Wall Street Prep. More to follow, but should be a positive addition to career services.

TNA:

Placements for last year's class are about complete and should be updated soon. Took me a bit to find them (and thanks to another alum for filling in some blanks).

I'll also link to an old post where another student in last year's class describing who wants banking. It confirms my statement that only a handful wanted banking.

Additionally, mentor program is back and part of the program. Went down for a year for retooling.

Also, the program is looking into Training the Street or Wall Street Prep. More to follow, but should be a positive addition to career services.

Do you work for Villanova? Why does Villanova use you as the channel for its placement statistic? Why doesn't it officially post a report on its site?

Esuric:
TNA:

Do you work for Villanova? Why does Villanova use you as the channel for its placement statistic? Why doesn't it officially post a report on its site?

I do not work for Villanova, but I happen to a good alumnus that stays in contact with the school. I also am connected to most of the people in every class as they add me on Linkedin. I regularly speak to a lot of adcoms and am able to post placement stats or class profiles before they get added to the website.

Official placements will be reported soon as I mentioned. I know because I spoke with people in the program.

TNA:

Its funny how you have to creep on kids' linkedin profiles and have other people do it in order to fill out placements. I wonder how that fits in with accedidation, as if someone chooses not to report but their placement shows up in a report anyways.

Also, if you are getting placements without kids reporting them, how do you have salary information?

Anthony if you dig up that post, I will text him to get back on to WSO and we xan see how much he agrees with what you are putting his name on.

Mentor program didnt go down for retooling they dropped the ball. Just another thing we were promised when signing on but never got

I dont understand why you run a propaganda campaign for villanova. An alumnus just defends their own experience and has an opinion. Someone working for the program does what you do and try refuting EVERY single point of anyone negative about the program. not only do you try shooting things down you basically make press releases for the Nova MSF on WSO

I mean the fact that you are "the face of the program" and speak on behalf of the program. They are already on the hook for everything you say anyways.

Lol go grind your axe elsewhere. Anyone who speaks to me knows I recommend all programs fairly.

I don't creep on anything. Grad office has stats, I am connected with people and I talked to someone from your class a couple nights ago.

I am an alumus and am happy with the school. You're obviously not. Bunch of people are included in Villanova marketing, not just me.

We get it man, you had a bad experience. Glad to know you just endlessly trash a program that has benefited you.

I reiterate, I am not paid to say this lol. What a joke.

Mentor program is back. Went down for retooling and talking with new mentors. Got that from admissions mouth. I also must be the face of Vanderbilt as I talk with them and got placement stats before they were online Haha.

And juat to be clear as Im sure this is already making rounds around. I dont have any problems with the professors, I have never said I did. Was the curriculum everything I wanted? Not really, but thats the nature of the cohort. I actually liked most of the professors though.

My issues lie with how the program is marketed and ran by the adcoms and career services.

I also have nothing against Villanova as a whole. It is a great school, and the undergrad program is great, I know a couple undergrads and they havd some classes which sound pretty sweet for an undergrad program. They also do very well in recruiting and IB.

My issue is with the program that ousted and crushed the last class. Several kids couldn't even graduate due to GPAs. Others are still unemployeed. And the "face of the program" is here telling people its the students' fault and it doesnt matter cuz 1 kid got IB and 1 ER.

You can get IB out of the Nova MSF, but you can also NOT GRADUATE. Kids dont graduate due to grades every single year, I understand okay not everyone gets banking. But when is it okay to crush a kid's career by not letting them graduate? And to just take their money and a year of their life.

When you guys say students aren't getting placements at top firms, does this also mean they're not getting interviews? Are students applying for jobs through alumni and OCR, or do they have to submit online applications like everyone else?

lk22:

When you guys say students aren't getting placements at top firms, does this also mean they're not getting interviews? Are students applying for jobs through alumni and OCR, or do they have to submit online applications like everyone else?

Students are getting interviews. Tons of them. Calikid can confirm this.

lk22:

OCR is online applications and frankly MSF kids cant compete with Nova undergrads all the time. Nova UGs have BB IB SAs and MM as well Where as not all msfs do. A lot try networking, some kids just dont convert and thats life. A lot dont get that far

80% of the class is placed. Of those without jobs, two are international and emails have been sent out to them. Where is this huge gap of unemployed people?

This is a graduate program. Not sure why you think Nova is harder than WUSTL, Vandy, UTA, etc. I've spoken to students in all of those programs and they have all said they are tough. I sure as hell hope Villanova isn't an easy or joke program.

Some people do drop out. Not every year, but it has happened. Maybe Nova should bump their admissions criteria and not allow people with low GPA's or non-680 GMAT's in. Or maybe not take non finance UG's. If they did all that then you'd see stats increase. But then again a lot of students wouldn't have a second shot.

You endlessly trash the program because the summer was hard. I told you and everyone from before the program started that the summer is tough. The flip side is if you do well, which people do, you have a summer GPA. That is the pro and con of a summer semester.

In fact, on of the professors in the summer, who is hard like I said, was a MD at Oppenheimer. His son is also an MD at a respected firm. Students get interviews at this firm because of this professor.

It IS the students fault if they don't pass a class. This is a graduate degree. Villanova has the alumni, they have the OCR, they have networking events. Should things be added and improved? Sure. WIll they, yes.

Keep calling me the face of the program though. I like the ring of it lol

TNA:

80% of the class is placed. Of those without jobs, two are international and emails have been sent out to them. Where is this huge gap of unemployed people?

This is a graduate program. Not sure why you think Nova is harder than WUSTL, Vandy, UTA, etc. I've spoken to students in all of those programs and they have all said they are tough. I sure as hell hope Villanova isn't an easy or joke program.

Some people do drop out. Not every year, but it has happened. Maybe Nova should bump their admissions criteria and not allow people with low GPA's or non-680 GMAT's in. Or maybe not take non finance UG's. If they did all that then you'd see stats increase. But then again a lot of students wouldn't have a second shot.

You endlessly trash the program because the summer was hard. I told you and everyone from before the program started that the summer is tough. The flip side is if you do well, which people do, you have a summer GPA. That is the pro and con of a summer semester.

In fact, on of the professors in the summer, who is hard like I said, was a MD at Oppenheimer. His son is also an MD at a respected firm. Students get interviews at this firm because of this professor.

It IS the students fault if they don't pass a class. This is a graduate degree. Villanova has the alumni, they have the OCR, they have networking events. Should things be added and improved? Sure. WIll they, yes.

Keep calling me the face of the program though. I like the ring of it lol

The face of the program that never had a 3.0 to graduate.

If you are refering to me I had a 660 GMAT, but I also got into UT so Idk that I count as a pity case.

One kid dropped, and multiple didnt graduate. Kids dont graduate due to GPAs every year

Hold on, wait haha. You need at least a 3.0 to graduate, which I had above that. LOL

I am referring to a ton of students. I know plenty of students with one weak leg in their application that got a solid look or admitted. Villanova is holistic in that regard, something I personally like.

One kid dropped out. I know the guy because he hit me up late in the game looking at programs. He was a liberal arts grad from a top school. I told him to look at MiM programs or something else, but he liked Nova and it was close to home. Because of his UG and grades he got in. He struggled and frankly didn't show up a lot. He dropped and now has a very good job.

Every year people don't graduate? Wow, news to me. Everyone in my class graduated. Year after also. Are you just making up stats now.

Shit man, you know more than me. Sure you aren't the "face of the program"?

TNA:

Hold on, wait haha. You need at least a 3.0 to graduate, which I had above that. LOL

I am referring to a ton of students. I know plenty of students with one weak leg in their application that got a solid look or admitted. Villanova is holistic in that regard, something I personally like.

One kid dropped out. I know the guy because he hit me up late in the game looking at programs. He was a liberal arts grad from a top school. I told him to look at MiM programs or something else, but he liked Nova and it was close to home. Because of his UG and grades he got in. He struggled and frankly didn't show up a lot. He dropped and now has a very good job.

Every year people don't graduate? Wow, news to me. Everyone in my class graduated. Year after also. Are you just making up stats now.

Shit man, you know more than me. Sure you aren't the "face of the program"?

me being the face would be an improvement as more kids want to be where Im at vs where you are (private banking at a regional bank). I also wouldnt complain about the extra money.

But alas, I have to go back to work. I dont wanna be a 30-something year old dude trying to be the king of WSO by bashing on successful alumnus from the program you are so proud to have attended.

Assumenda sit ducimus magni. Impedit reiciendis a non iste vitae illo. Ea adipisci laboriosam doloremque. Consectetur perferendis odio nihil ullam.

Voluptatem ipsam sit illum iure. Cupiditate voluptas doloremque rerum. Illum est maxime sunt temporibus voluptatibus.

Saepe asperiores minus nobis ut. Est qui reiciendis suscipit ut et necessitatibus error sequi. Adipisci est nihil fuga voluptatem ut reprehenderit aut. Quam sunt consectetur assumenda iure sit. Consectetur adipisci vitae magnam et voluptatibus soluta dolor.

Amet amet temporibus veritatis magnam accusantium est veniam. Aperiam quis quisquam optio temporibus. Ducimus in et nulla doloribus sit iure tempora. Porro commodi perferendis hic at ad. Occaecati eaque eaque asperiores inventore sapiente quibusdam. Dolore nam tenetur et aut vero vel dolorem.

Omnis id quae vel. Amet a deserunt qui dolore non. Voluptatibus sequi animi voluptas quia sed voluptas.

Ipsa consequuntur quidem fugit non et et. Maiores et ad excepturi dolorem necessitatibus voluptatum. Tenetur placeat rerum animi iure mollitia maxime qui. Nihil omnis perspiciatis consequatur omnis labore. Sunt similique occaecati illo cum voluptatum.

Quia adipisci eos voluptas corrupti ducimus minus repellendus voluptatum. Aut alias enim illo totam. Ullam pariatur enim magni sit expedita sit aut. Natus ea commodi voluptatem officia. Et rerum occaecati non autem. Quibusdam repellendus non rerum molestiae.

Dolores maxime explicabo qui minima dicta. Deserunt dolore sit ea atque et. Et dolorem rerum corrupti commodi.

Est est libero facere qui earum. Natus quos voluptas beatae ad veritatis dolorem labore aut.

Sit autem fugiat id sit qui minima ipsa quia. Minima et sapiente voluptas aut. Cumque possimus a quibusdam veniam ab enim dolores. Dolorem quae illum minima doloribus sed qui explicabo. Ea facere excepturi aut ipsa harum vel iste. Hic dolores quia cupiditate voluptas sit distinctio.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”